The Student Room Group

Most Horrific/Disturbing/Gory film you've seen?

Scroll to see replies

The Raid 2
Bug
Human Centipede

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wrong as in incorrect :colondollar:

Original post by Amelie-Poulain
hahaha dude a serbian film spits on saw. it's the most disturbing, pointlessly gory, just plain.... twisted film ever. and which saw did you mean?

I've only watched Saw 4 and that was before I ran out nearly sick from watching the beginning but I've watched certain scenes though. Like the Angel Trap :fang:
Reply 42
A Serbian Film,
120 days of Sodom,
Human Centipede,
Ichi The Killer- This one is just plain weird,
I spit on your grave,
Martyrs.

Probably more but cannot think of anymore of the top of my head.
Original post by zhang-liao
Wrong as in incorrect :colondollar:

In that case you sweet innocent thing :ahee: most of the films mentioned here make the Saw series look like a Disney cartoon, and Law Abiding Citizen is about on a par with the Tellytubbies :yep:

If you can't stomach Saw, I recommend running at the very mention of watching anything else in this thread!
Original post by natar
It's been a long time since I've watched any horror or gore films, and on the look out for something new.
Does anybody have any suggestions on ones worth checking out; including anything that was just creepy or disturbing?

I haven't watched many of these sorts of films, but imo I'd say..Wolf Creek. That creeped me out pretty bad😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
:unimpressed:
Reply 46
Original post by laylarose
A Serbian Film, hands down. Most horrific film.

horrific...as in terrible XD I don't even know how I got through that without falling asleep
Reply 47
Original post by Mahbuba1997
Omg exactly! Like the first one is already horrendous but they came up with a second one :wtf: I questioned humanity when I saw the trailer

Bring on the third one!!
Reply 48
Original post by solarplexus
The Guinea Pig: The Devil's Experiment 1985.....and the other ones....

It verges on the limit of insanity......why the hell would anyone want to watch this????

It makes the SAW films look like Alice in Wonderland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_%28film_series%29

It's been on my to watch list for a while, but never got round to it..so might give it a go. I love these kind of films, I find it interesting to know what's the 'furthest' it can go.
Cradle of Fear anyone?

Not overly gory compared to something like Hostel but the storyline and the crappy budget make it worse
Just finished watching Human Centipede, just in time for this thread I guess.
Apparently they also made a sequel once banned in UK, so conflicted if I want to watch it.
Not really gory but the ring (either version) always creeps me out.
Well Hostel is the goriest I've seen, but then I don't make a point of watching gory/disturbing films.

I've still not managed to pluck up the courage to watch The MacPherson Tape. Stuff like that creeps me out far more than it should do.
Original post by swanderfeild
Just finished watching Human Centipede, just in time for this thread I guess.
Apparently they also made a sequel once banned in UK, so conflicted if I want to watch it.

Human centipede 2 is quite a difficult watch but if you made it through the first then you'll have no issue getting through the second, it's pretty good :smile:
Original post by Dilzo999
The 2nd one is worse, it legit shows you a babies head being squished.

You actually watched it? Oh god I feel queasy :s-smilie:

They've banned it here haven't they?
Original post by natar
Bring on the third one!!

I genuinely think I would cry if I hear there is a third one

Nah who am I kidding I'd watch the trailer and feel sick :rofl2:
Thomas and the Magic Railroad :smile: I kid!

Probably Cannibal Holocaust- seriously don't watch it!
Original post by Tuitu56
The Wrong Turn series are also quite disturbing/gory. I think there are 6, but I've only watched the first 2 which are both disgusting...

Wrong Turn 4 is the only horror/gore film I've turned over, and it was just 15 minutes in. It got to the point where I started asking myself "Who came up with this stuff?".

A Serbian Film sounds horrific though.
Original post by Mahbuba1997
You actually watched it? Oh god I feel queasy :s-smilie:

They've banned it here haven't they?

The original cut was refused classification, which while not technically banned it meant it was virtually impossible for the film to be distributed in the UK. The creator kicked up a fuss for a bit then made the cuts required to drop the film down to an 18 certificate.
Reply 59
A Serbian Film. Hands dow.

Quick Reply

Latest