The Student Room Group

Boys valentines presents? This is too hard

So what do guys like on Valentine's Day? My friend asked me for ideas for her own boyfriend and I honestly hadn't a clue. To be fair girls like chocolates teddies perfumes and things like that. They are easy usually. But guys dnt like these things reeli? Like what do u people normally get for ur partner? I can only think of aftershave or perfume!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Valentine's is not like Christmas. The only thing that matters to him is your love. Find a way to express it other than giving gifts

P.S. This applies to your friend, sorry, didn't read properly
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Valentine's is not like Christmas. The only thing that matters to him is your love. Find a way to express it other than giving gifts

P.S. This applies to your friend, sorry, didn't read properly

That's true but it's their first valentines together so she wanted to get smething. The gift however doesn't symbolise love or anything it's just a cute gesture or giving in happiness u know? Was just asking like what do boys like tbh, hard choice to make for young love like
My friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rope, chocolate, a shovel, sweets & some black Bin Liners.
Well if that's the case, she should've asked him.
Reply 5
Original post by SophiaLDN
Rope, chocolate, a shovel, sweets & some black Bin Liners.

lol haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Electronics. Phones, computers, smart watches, headphones, sound systems...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by maddy1234
So what do guys like on Valentine's Day? My friend asked me for ideas for her own boyfriend and I honestly hadn't a clue. To be fair girls like chocolates teddies perfumes and things like that. They are easy usually. But guys dnt like these things reeli? Like what do u people normally get for ur partner? I can only think of aftershave or perfume!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Valentine's day is more about declaring your love for someone who doesn't already know than as an excuse to give/receive gifts. Saying that, I am taking my partner out to dinner to mark it.

To your original question: I wouldn't complain at chocolate. Though I'd prefer a bottle of brandy personally; the price works out around the same and it'll last me longer :p:
Reply 8
Yeh I suppose lol, chocolate is okay, but he doesn't drink haha. The struggle is real. I agree that Valentine's Day is not about gifts but sme people like to do tHt🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending