The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Child nursing September 2015 individual interviews

Hey!
Next week I have an 1 on 1 interview at South bank and I was just wondering what should I expect and what questions they are going to ask? Also is there any one on here that is currently studying nursing or any other health care course because I loved this uni when I went to the open days but I have heard bad comments about the uni and want to talk to someone who has experienced what it is really like?
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi, I can't help you I'm afraid but I also have an interview coming up so will follow this thread. Good luck, well done on coming this far!
London
Reply 2
Thank you, well done for getting this far aswell! I had my interview today and about 5 hours later received an offer! So if you need any help or advice I am happy to! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay1001
Thank you, well done for getting this far aswell! I had my interview today and about 5 hours later received an offer! So if you need any help or advice I am happy to! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes please I need your advice on the mathematics assessment as i have mine in the next couple of weeks. So if I could have some assistance or advice please :wink:
Thank you.
Reply 4
Congratulations on getting a place! Hopefully we'll meet in Sept. Is the interview just with one tutor? Howe many questions? How long did it last?

For the maths test I would recommend you practice fractions and percentages, it was a lot of those kind of questions on my day but they don't have the same test each time. Read the questions again and again and double check your answers.
For the maths test I would recommend you practice fractions and percentages, it was a lot of those kind of questions on my day but they don't have the same test each time. Read the questions again and again and double check your answers.

- Thank you for this advice, all i know is i got an email inviting me for the mathematics and english assessment. Pretty confident with both just want to practice so i'm 100%. Did you have yours? If so how did it go?
Reply 6
I passed mine so have been invited to an interview on 3rd March. The maths is first and only if you pass you get to do the English test. About a third didn't pass the maths so practice as much as you can!
Thank you so much for you advice.
xx
Reply 8
Thank you tussy South bank is my first choice so if all goes ok with my grades I should be there in September! No you are in a small room with two people both asking questions, there was around 10 ish questions and it only lasted about 15 mins which I was surprised about as I thought it would be longer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Might be a silly question but did you shake their hands and introduce yourself when you entered the room?
Reply 10
Yes I shook both of their hands when I entered the room and then again when the interview had finished, they put their hands out to shake your hand anyway but they are both really nice and understanding that you are nervous! Also at the end I thanked them for their time just to be polite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending