The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No I didn't. I'd celebrate 6 months or a year.
One month is NOT an anniversary.

People who celebrate one month "anniversaries" need to be stopped from pissing in the gene pool.
Last week was one month being with my boyfriend..doubt he even realised! :p:
Don't celebrate 1 month, seems kind of desperate in a way that you have to mark every month as a sign of achievement :p: 6/year seems appropriate x
Reply 5
ive been with my bf for 7 and a half years now we have never celebrated any anniversarys so far he thinks you dont need to celebrate them until your married! i say if you want to celebrate it you celebrate it :smile:
Reply 6
I think some people are being a bit harsh - if you two are really into each other then one month is worth celebrating. But keep it small - don't get him a present (unless you know he's going to do the same for you), and I'd take a quiet romantic night in - cook each other dinner or something - instead of going out for a big celebration - save that for 6 months/1 year
Reply 7
i think me and my boyfriend went for a pizza.. nothing special lol!

saying that, we used to go every week, so maybe meh.. i think we said happy anniversary though lol
Reply 8
Sorry, but I wouldn't celebrate one month. Tbh I'd be a bit scared if I was seeing someone and they randomly announced it's been one month and produced presents.
Well I've been with my bf nearly 2 years, and we do acknowledge 'anniversaries' each month, but usually just by having a kiss and a cuddle, and wishing each other happy however many months. I think we went out for a meal for 6th months, and after a year we went back to the place we had our first date. Sounds soppy, but it was really nice.
I'd say your best bet is just to send him a sweet text/email or ring him up and wish him happy one month, rather than making too big a deal of it.
Reply 10
just get a takeaway or something, don't go overboard!

Latest

Trending

Trending