The Student Room Group

Funeral for Danish Muslim terrorist attracts hundreds of Muslims with chants

of "Allahu Akbar"

Far from being a community worried about so-called Islamophobia, it seems to me the Muslim community is openly taunting the indigenous citizens.

You'd have thought if this entity had even a shred of humility or conscience, they would have had a quiet private funeral.

Instead they decided to make a show of it. Hundreds attended and chanted for Allah.

Sick.
Shows the Danish security services who they need to monitor at least.
Lets be generous here.

Lets say by hundreds you meant 999 Muslims.

Well in that case [999/(1.6 * 10^9)]*100=0.0000624375%

So 0.0000624375% of Muslims represents all Muslims does it?

Interesting logic...
Original post by Xin Xang
Lets be generous here.

Interesting logic...

Where did he say the mourners represented all Muslims?
Original post by LockheedSpooky
of
Far from being a community worried about so-called Islamophobia, it seems to me the Muslim community is openly taunting the indigenous citizens.

Right here.
Lets be generous here.

Interesting logic...

No matter how much of an apologist you are, for 500 Muslims in one area of Denmark to attend a terrorist's funeral and honour him - is frankly shocking.
No matter how much of an apologist you are, for 500 Muslims in one area of Denmark to attend a terrorist's funeral and honour him - is frankly shocking.

I didn't deny that.

I agree that Muslims shouldn't be shouting intimidating chants but for Muslims to not attend a Muslim person's funeral would be quite sad. No matter how bad the Muslim may be, we believe that we should still attend his/her funeral and pray that God forgive the person. Whether God punishes the person for their evil deeds is up to God but Muslims shouldn't decide to blank a dead Muslim's funeral just because they weren't a good Muslim as that can give a bad impression of ourselves to God.
Reply 8
Original post by Raymat
I agree that Muslims shouldn't be shouting intimidating chants but for Muslims to not attend a Muslim person's funeral would be quite sad. No matter how bad the Muslim may be, we believe that we should still attend his/her funeral and pray that God forgive the person. Whether God punishes the person for their evil deeds is up to God but Muslims shouldn't decide to blank a dead Muslim's funeral just because they weren't a good Muslim as that can give a bad impression of ourselves to God.

Would you go to the funeral of a serial killer, rapist and pedophile?
Reply 9
I sometimes wonder how people type with their heads buried so far in the sand. Remarkable. How do they do it?
Reply 10
Original post by TheBBQ
Would you go to the funeral of a serial killer, rapist and pedophile?

I completely agree with you, I don't see how anyone could forgive what that person supposedly did.
Original post by Raymat

Family members and close friends, I can imagine, but if a person had commited serious crimes, there shouldn't be 500 acquaintances turning up to a funeral simply because they share the same religion. I understand the argument that it's probably bad to ignore a fellow Muslim's funeral, but we all know these people weren't there simply to observe and offer the funeral prayer and go home. A Janaza is an important time for any Muslim and I think it was worse that it was tainted by anger and the furthering of a negative perception of Danish Muslims. These people likely wouldn't have gone to the funeral of a Muslim paedophile.
Original post by Raymat

so does every other normal non homicidal muslim funeral also get 500+ muslims in attendance too?
(edited 9 years ago)
Lets be generous here.

Interesting logic...

But of course, it's far more than just these Muslims who condone acts of terrorism.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
Reply 14
Original post by Raymat

These sorts of actions by Muslims create HUGE amounts of Islamophobia, not only in Denmark, but across the world. There is no need for people to attend this funeral; the imam will conduct the necessary prayers.

This video is really disgusting.
Reply 15
Original post by Raymat
I agree that Muslims shouldn't be shouting intimidating chants but for Muslims to not attend a Muslim person's funeral would be quite sad

He might have been a terrorist murderer but he was a Muslim so that makes him alright really. At least in God's eyes he wasn't a non-Muslim eh?

Original post by Raymat
No matter how bad the Muslim may be, we believe that we should still attend his/her funeral and pray that God forgive the person. Whether God punishes the person for their evil deeds is up to God but Muslims shouldn't decide to blank a dead Muslim's funeral just because they weren't a good Muslim as that can give a bad impression of ourselves to God.

Does God like it more when lots of Muslims attend a bad Muslim's funeral?
(edited 9 years ago)
I think it is quite concerning that anyone turned up to the funeral of a terrorist, especially in what seems like support for his actions. Clearly those Muslims has been radicalised and should be dealt with before they do something equally as stupid.

Why else would they attend a funeral of a terrorist, to pay their respects?
Reply 17
I can't wait for a Muslim majority.
Lets be generous here.

Interesting logic...

There are about 165,000 muslims in Denmark, which would make 999 attendees about 0.6% of the total muslim population, probably representing 5-20% of total sympathisers when including those who couldn't be bothered to turn out, had something else to do, didn't live close enough to want to go, etc.

That suggests there is a high level of support for terrorism among muslims in Denmark.

Support for the goals of the terrorists by other means will be even higher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending