The Student Room Group

An eye for a guy

So girls, answer my question here. Lets say you're meeting a great guy tonight. What would your ideal date be? Dont tell me something like "coffee shop" or "Petermann Kunststuben's uber expensive restaurant which has nothing below $249.99".

I want you to tell me what you want to feel like at the end of the first date. Please be descriptive. Dont just say "great" or "like I'm the luckiest woman alive" (even if you are). Please describe more. Just close your eyes and picture yourself with a great guy. How would he be acting? Talking? How would all that make you feel?

Remember this is a first date we're talking about. Not second or fourth date, and not 10 years down the line. The first time you see him after you give him your number and he calls you out to meet him.

Also, answer my question: who should pay? Lets say your guy is not rich. He cannot afford to pay for everything you two do. Would you go Dutch in this case (Dutch means splitting the cash for those of you who dont know)? Would you be ok with him not being rich?

Please give me some female opinion :smile:
Ideal date - probably a casual restaurant, or something similar. A place with live music maybe? Somewhere that's easy to talk and has good, cheap food :biggrin:

If it's gone well, you should feel like you've both had a great time - ie. had loads to talk about, can laugh together etc. And you should want to see each other again, and be eager to arrange another date.

And I would go Dutch. I think most girls realise that students especially, generally aren't rich :wink:

Hope that helps

Latest

Trending

Trending