The Student Room Group

Is it possible to transfer form a non-russell group university to a russel group uni?

Would this be possible?
Yes, of course. I know people who have done it whether it be half way through a first degree course or to go on to a master's course.
Original post by belle12
Would this be possible?

Yes. Are you speaking first year at non-RG to 2/3 at RG for undergraduate? A lot of universities require that you meet their original conditional offer ie AAA/AAB etc. before you can even consider transferring as well as getting, usually, a 2:1 in your first year.
Original post by EloiseStar
Yes. Are you speaking first year at non-RG to 2/3 at RG for undergraduate? A lot of universities require that you meet their original conditional offer ie AAA/AAB etc. before you can even consider transferring as well as getting, usually, a 2:1 in your first year.

Sorry to bump this but I have a question which relates to this thread.

So what if you get a first in your first year of Uni(At Salford or somewhere) but want to transfer to say Uni of Liverpool because it's closer to home, but your A levels grade were poor? Would Liverpool reject you even though you got a first in the course you're doing?
Original post by Evil Genius

So what if you get a first in your first year of Uni(At Salford or somewhere) but want to transfer to say Uni of Liverpool because it's closer to home, but your A levels grade were poor? Would Liverpool reject you even though you got a first in the course you're doing?

Look at this:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424
Original post by Evil Genius

Check Liverpool's information on transferring students. There should be information online. Birmingham requires you meet their a-level requirements. I too wanted to move to be closer to home.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending