The Student Room Group

Swansea Healthcare Science (Cardiac Physiology) 2015

I haven't read much on peoples experience at a swansea interview just yet.
Has anyone had an interview at Swansea University for cardiac physiology yet? I have an interview this Wednesday and I am a bit nervous as I don't know what to expect in terms of interview and a 'simple task'.:confused:
Also, the day starts at 12.15 and my train home is around half 6. This is the last affordable one I could get that gets me home at half 11.. have i left enough time?
I'm really looking forward to visiting so any help would be appreciated. :smile:
Reply 1
hey ive only just seen this and ive got my interview tomorrow!! is there any chance you could give me any tips ?

i hope yours went well!!
I haven't read much on peoples experience at a swansea interview just yet.
Has anyone had an interview at Swansea University for cardiac physiology yet? I have an interview this Wednesday and I am a bit nervous as I don't know what to expect in terms of interview and a 'simple task'.
Also, the day starts at 12.15 and my train home is around half 6. This is the last affordable one I could get that gets me home at half 11.. have i left enough time?
I'm really looking forward to visiting so any help would be appreciated.

Hello Sophie.louise95. I really hope your interview went well!

I don't know why but there doesn't seem to be any information regarding Cardiac Physiology interviews at Swansea anywhere!

I have my interview soon and would really appreciate it if you could shed some light on the subject. If you can, please could you explain the structure of the day, and what to expect. Was it formal? Were there individual interviews?

The university website only offers information about selection days regarding 'Nursing Students', so I'm not sure whether they class all healthcare science students as nursing students.

Thank you very much for your help Sophie.louise95!
Reply 3
hey, just wondering who got into swansea to start cardiac physiology this year?
Hi! I'm looking at uni courses and Cardiac Physiology interests me . I would like to study this course at Swansea and I wanted to ask if there is anybody that has studied or is studying this course, and if they could tell me how it was for them. Is Swansea uni a good choice ?

Quick Reply

Latest