The Student Room Group

Easiest way to revise case studies?

This has probably been asked a lot before but oh well. Geography is by far the worst subject I've chosen. I got a C in the first paper in my mocks (2 marks from full marks) and would have gotten a c in the second but I didn't answer any of the case study questions so my teacher gave me a G overall. I have until Tuesday to learn a load of case studies on population along with everything else and I have 0 motivation to do it. So I need to know what's the easiest way to revise the case studies? Do I need to know it all or just some facts? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by callum623
This has probably been asked a lot before but oh well. Geography is by far the worst subject I've chosen. I got a C in the first paper in my mocks (2 marks from full marks) and would have gotten a c in the second but I didn't answer any of the case study questions so my teacher gave me a G overall. I have until Tuesday to learn a load of case studies on population along with everything else and I have 0 motivation to do it. So I need to know what's the easiest way to revise the case studies? Do I need to know it all or just some facts? Thanks.

Just remember a few key statistics, and extend your points from there.

I use flashcards to revise for case studies or any examples I could find
Try and make it relate to real life? That worked for me. So if I got a case study about people who live near a coastline that is retreating I make it into a story with the facts you need to remember a part of that story. Or come up with acronyms that stand for the answer?
Geography is by far the worst subject I've chosen. I got a C in the first paper in my mocks (2 marks from full marks) and would have gotten a c in the second but I didn't answer any of the case study questions

Why not? If it was human you can get marks for practically making it up. They're worth answering even if just for SPaG!

I have until Tuesday to learn a load of case studies on population along with everything else and I have 0 motivation to do it. So I need to know what's the easiest way to revise the case studies? Do I need to know it all or just some facts? Thanks.

Is this AQA? If it is have you got the CGP Revision guide?
Reply 4
As long as you know the theory well enough, just memorize a few key facts, and make up the rest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending