The Student Room Group

How many sexual partners have you had during your studies in the University?

Please share the information, as I will be soon be doing a report on this question. Also, specify where did you meet them.
Reply 1
Original post by USSR-KZ
Please share the information, as I will be soon be doing a report on this question. Also, specify where did you meet them.

Well I've only had 1 serious relationship during my studies, we met through a social media website (Or the phone app to be specific). We lasted for about 14 months but I got with her before I got into higher education. At the start of my course it was all fine and dandy but as thw year progressed, more and more things kept getting in the way and it's a rather typical scenario how we broke up because, well, studies got the best of me and I didn't have much time to see her :\

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm probably in the minority here, but I've only had one, and that was my fiance.

I've been engaged since I was 18, and I attended university from 19-22.
Reply 3
I've only ever had one partner and I've been with him since I was 17 so that's 6 years now. I started uni when I was 21. I've had no desire to go with anyone else but him both before and during uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by USSR-KZ

None.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending