The Student Room Group

Question about law courses in clearing.

How many courses/places are usually on offer during clearing, in particular Law courses in Scotland?
I have applied with all 5 course choices, so far I have 3 conditionals but I have realised I only like one University of which I have not heard back from...
Hi

I have made this post into its own thread, as it did not really belong in the sticky where you posted it.

Law is a fairly competitive course, so spaces are less likely to be available during clearing, and it is likely most of the best courses will be filled or only have a few spaces available. If you want a free choice of courses, you would be better to reapply next year, having researched universities more carefully.

Hopefully you will get an offer from the university you like as there is still time for this to happen.
I'm not sure about Scotland but there are a lot of law courses in clearing in England if you get abb and above and some even with bbb like Southampton. Others like Trent will accept you with BBC, but if you want a Russell group then queen Mary, Birmingham uni, Manchester uni, Liverpool uni were just a few in clearing last year
I'm currently doing my Alevels and I have applied to study law also. I am worried about not getting into my firm or insurance choices as my chemistry will bring my chances right down. I was wondering if anyone knows if Liverpool John Moores are an option in clearing?
Original post by emmamullan123
I'm currently doing my Alevels and I have applied to study law also. I am worried about not getting into my firm or insurance choices as my chemistry will bring my chances right down. I was wondering if anyone knows if Liverpool John Moores are an option in clearing?

LJMU have been in clearing for law the past two years. Whether that will be the case this year is another matter.
Original post by ageshallnot
LJMU have been in clearing for law the past two years. Whether that will be the case this year is another matter.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending