The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had an interview for abertay university? I live in Ireland and the process is completely different from over here:smile:
Anyone heard back from Edge Hill yet?.:smile:
Reply 382
:smile:
Original post by glf2110
Me too! I'm going to firm Southampton and Insure with Brighton. Good luck with Southampton. Let me know! :smile:

Original post by Baz-an-dill
Hey i got an offer from brighton today ! Which is awesome! but havent heard anything from southampton. Southampton is my first choice and brighton my second. So im just waiting on Southampton now !!

When did you have your interview with Brighton- sorry trying to work how long they took to get back to you.
Reply 383
Original post by spangex
:smile:

When did you have your interview with Brighton- sorry trying to work how long they took to get back to you.

I had my Brighton interview on 23rd February and heard last week. Good luck.
I have an interview for child nursing at southampton uni and was wondering if someone, who has already had an interview there, could tell me what the maths test was like and what sort of questions they asked in the maths test.
Hi what was involved in the Brighton interview, I just received a interview.
also has anyone been on a interview at Kings college for Mental Health Nursing Degree?
Reply 386
Original post by happyhippo
I have an interview for child nursing at southampton uni and was wondering if someone, who has already had an interview there, could tell me what the maths test was like and what sort of questions they asked in the maths test.

The test was simple, I can't remember exactly what the questions were but they must have been easy if I passed. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, that sort of stuff. I got the feeling they wanted us to pass. :smile:
Reply 387
Original post by DANSAUNDERS
Hi what was involved in the Brighton interview, I just received a interview.
also has anyone been on a interview at Kings college for Mental Health Nursing Degree?

Don't know how different Child Nursing interviews are from MH but I just discussed my PS, my work experience, how I would deal with teenagers compared with small children. Was really laid back and very positive. :smile:
Original post by glf2110
The test was simple, I can't remember exactly what the questions were but they must have been easy if I passed. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, that sort of stuff. I got the feeling they wanted us to pass. :smile:

Thanks for your reply. I am just really nervous about the maths test. dont know why but maths is just creepy :wink:
Reply 389
Thanks for your reply. I am just really nervous about the maths test. dont know why but maths is just creepy :wink:

Have a look at http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/hsc/downloads/numeracyTestSampleQuestions.pdf

Southampton ones were harder but certainly nothing to worry about.
(edited 13 years ago)
Thanks so much. that has really helped me relax a bit. I am not quiet as stupid as I thought :tongue:
Reply 391
Thanks so much. that has really helped me relax a bit. I am not quiet as stupid as I thought :tongue:

Good luck, hope to see you in September. :smile:
Reply 392
hi guys, i have an interview with Northampton uni, for Mental health.was wondering if anyone been there or know what sort of questions they ask.
Reply 393
Hey
Ive got into Northampton for LD Nursing, Its quite a relaxed interview, be yourself there nice people.
Reply 394
For anyone still to take mats test I found the website bbc skillwise really helpful. I found the test pretty easy and I have been out of school ten years plus so was a bit nervous. simple adding, subtracting, dividing . Hardest question was how to figure out volume of box I forgot how to do this. Literacy was easy as long as you had a start middle and end. Had 15 mins to write about my town
Original post by glf2110
Good luck, hope to see you in September. :smile:

fingers crossed :smile:
Original post by littlemisssmurf
Hi new to this, Iv an interview for abertay dundee on 7th april. have u had yours yet?:smile:

yes i had mine in march and got an offer the day after :smile: there so friendly and its really laid back and its not really an interview its more of a scenario task as a group :smile:
I have just had a conditional offer from De Montfort Uni for adult nursing diploma starting in jan 2012. Im sooooo happy. :biggrin: Is anyone else starting in jan 2012 for same course there? Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear! x
Reply 398
Anyone else with an offer from Southampton going to apply for the Dual nursing degree and if so, which one? I'm thinking of Child/Adult.
Reply 399
Original post by bubble68

Original post by bubble68
Hey
Ive got into Northampton for LD Nursing, Its quite a relaxed interview, be yourself there nice people.

hey thanx for responding, how was the maths and essay coz they say i will do this at my interview.

Latest

Trending

Trending