The Student Room Group

i hate my parents

I hate my parents, they do not like me, since i was young they used to look at me as a bad girl and prevent me from any activity, in fact i always try to make them happy and respect them, but it is always not enough for them, they prefer my siblings more than me, the problem is i can't leave the house unless i get married "muslim culture", my dad always looks at my breast in a disgusting way, and when i was a teenager, he tried to kiss me and hug me in a disgusting way, my mom hates me and always try make feel down, i really can't stay with them more, and i don't want to marry a guy such like my dad ..

Scroll to see replies

How old are you?
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
How old are you?

25 :frown:
lol this isn't yahoo answers
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I hate my parents, they do not like me, since i was young they used to look at me as a bad girl and prevent me from any activity, in fact i always try to make them happy and respect them, but it is always not enough for them, they prefer my siblings more than me, the problem is i can't leave the house unless i get married "muslim culture", my dad always looks at my breast in a disgusting way, and when i was a teenager, he tried to kiss me and hug me in a disgusting way, my mom hates me and always try make feel down, i really can't stay with them more, and i don't want to marry a guy such like my dad ..

You can't be serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woa! Get a job and pack your bags lady!
Reply 6
Why do I feel like this is a troll? OP sorry if you are not, but TSR is full of trolls...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're 25 and your parents still treat you like a kid?! Just wondering, how long are you allowed out of the house, away from your parents?
if i was you, i would find a way to get in touch with some charities etc , then get out the house and leave move far away and never look back, I'm very familiar with the muslim culture and it really is not in favour of girls sorry for your situation...... but at the end of the day its your life do what makes you happy and forget your parents.
I'll pray for you!
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Woa! Get a job and pack your bags lady!

I got many jobs before, but he always stops me unless the job is related to my study, a long story but at this moment i can't work in my discipline unless i finish my internship ..
Original post by FM2196
You can't be serious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course she's not. Evident troll is evident. How many 25 year olds do you find complaining on the internet that they 'hate my parents', she hasn't even bothered capitalizing the I.

Does she not have a job, does she not go uni? Yes parents can be controlling, but there is a line that they can't physically cross, she has so many options, but just how she couldn't be bothered to capitalize the I in the title, similarly she can't be bothered to take a stand.
if i was you, i would find a way to get in touch with some charities etc , then get out the house and leave move far away and never look back, I'm very familiar with the muslim culture and it really is not in favour of girls sorry for your situation...... but at the end of the day its your life do what makes you happy and forget your parents.

I am thinking of start a small business, collect some money and go abroad "i am not in UK" i really feel that i am stuck ..
Original post by ArabianPhoenix
Of course she's not. Evident troll is evident. How many 25 year olds do you find complaining on the internet that they 'hate my parents', she hasn't even bothered capitalizing the I.

Does she not have a job, does she not go uni? Yes parents can be controlling, but there is a line that they can't physically cross, she has so many options, but just how she couldn't be bothered to capitalize the I in the title, similarly she can't be bothered to take a stand.

I wish if i am not serious but this is the true, i live in a conservative country, i am really shocked because of your responses and how you can't imagine it could be true!!!
I'll pray for you!

Thank you
Reply 15
I wish if i am not serious but this is the true, i live in a conservative country, i am really shocked because of your responses and how you can't imagine it could be true!!!

Which country do you live in?
Original post by ubi1
Which country do you live in?

Saudi
Reply 17
Saudi

Saudi have really strict laws for women:frown:

I'm sorry for my response, it was quite selfish of me. Which country do you live in? :frown:
Original post by ArabianPhoenix
I'm sorry for my response, it was quite selfish of me. Which country do you live in? :frown:

It is ok, now i know how pathetic and unbelievable my life is . Saudi.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending