The Student Room Group

Presentation

Hi, I am a male student and have a presentation in 1 month time time and one idea has popped up in my head but I don't know whether to do as it may get awkward or sensitive. It's in front of 30 other students aswell.The question is... Personality of people who don't believe in gender equality. Should I do it?
Original post by 4elite
Hi, I am a male student and have a presentation in 1 month time time and one idea has popped up in my head but I don't know whether to do as it may get awkward or sensitive. It's in front of 30 other students aswell.The question is... Personality of people who don't believe in gender equality. Should I do it?

What is the main finding here, out of interest? I'm assuming you'll have a mostly female audience, which if you offend you better be good at answering questions at the end...
Reply 2
Original post by iammichealjackson
What is the main finding here, out of interest? I'm assuming you'll have a mostly female audience, which if you offend you better be good at answering questions at the end...

Its basically how Inequality stems up from early development and it's due to older generations and parents who pass it on, so the individuals who do show inequality use the behaviourist approach to shape their personality (learning/reinforcement/modelling from their carers etc)
yeah there will probably be about 20females and 10 males in the room. It's something I believe that needs changing and I'm interested in it but I just don't want it to become awkward or have an effect on my marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending