The Student Room Group

met police interview

Hello guys,

was looking for some advice regarding my upcoming interview of a junior business analyst with the met. Its my first ever interview with the met. I have been told I need to do a virtual presentation, based around a question of how the business analyst role can contribute to the met reducing crime in london and what opportunities there will also be for the met in tech in the future. The said I can do it verbally and speak without a presentation , or do a powerpoint presentation and it will still be scored equally.

After this, I will be asked questions in relation to the met police CVF such as professionalism, collaborative integrity etc.

Any tips and guidance much appreciated.
Original post by lifelearningx23
Hello guys,

was looking for some advice regarding my upcoming interview of a junior business analyst with the met. Its my first ever interview with the met. I have been told I need to do a virtual presentation, based around a question of how the business analyst role can contribute to the met reducing crime in london and what opportunities there will also be for the met in tech in the future. The said I can do it verbally and speak without a presentation , or do a powerpoint presentation and it will still be scored equally.

After this, I will be asked questions in relation to the met police CVF such as professionalism, collaborative integrity etc.

Any tips and guidance much appreciated.
Hi,i was wandering how your presentation went ?
i have a presentation coming up for the intelligence analyst role and was curious about the presentation and the whole process.
Hi I have the same interview for Intelligence Analyst also, and wondering about the process.
Original post by Missymoo93
Hi I have the same interview for Intelligence Analyst also, and wondering about the process.
Hey !
Goodluck with your interview.

Is it for the intelligence Analyst Development programme ?

I had mine and they show you 4 questions in the beginning based on the 4 competencies that they email you. Use the STAR method and you’ll be fine. You have 15 mins to prepare, you have to keep your camera and mic on

Then you are sent an information pack on robbery's and you have disseminate the information ! Its pretty simple tbh because they basically guide you through it and tell you what to include etc. then you have 10 minutes to present it ! And they will ask you follow up questions so definitely anticipate that.

Then they move on to the competency questions.

Its basically everything they said in the pack ! I wish i could help more but they ask you to delete everything once you’ve finished
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Jamieleee96
Hey !
Goodluck with your interview.
Is it for the intelligence Analyst Development programme ?
I had mine and they show you 4 questions in the beginning based on the 4 competencies that they email you. Use the STAR method and you’ll be fine. You have 15 mins to prepare, you have to keep your camera and mic on
Then you are sent an information pack on robbery's and you have disseminate the information ! Its pretty simple tbh because they basically guide you through it and tell you what to include etc. then you have 10 minutes to present it ! And they will ask you follow up questions so definitely anticipate that.
Then they move on to the competency questions.
Its basically everything they said in the pack ! I wish i could help more but they ask you to delete everything once you’ve finished
Yes it is the same job, So is it15 minutes to prepare for your competencies that will happen at the end of the interview or an additional 4? when did you get your results. ? thanks for responding.
Original post by Missymoo93
Yes it is the same job, So is it15 minutes to prepare for your competencies that will happen at the end of the interview or an additional 4? when did you get your results. ? thanks for responding.

Hey !

Yes, so you get 15 mins to prepare in the beginning and they will show you the 4 questions, the same questions you will see again at the end of your presentation ! And no result yet, they said they want to interview everyone first then let people know beginning of April.

Goodluck. You’ll do fine, just be yourself and relax into it !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending