King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

^ You should have come along to the Maxwell party yesterday... :wink:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 21
applied to both but i havent recieved an offer from either!
havent got a rejection either so i guess i cant complain too much.

not really bothered if i get rejected frm bristol as for history its only rated
4/5* which isnt good enough tbh - plus theyre asking AAA.
I'm in a similar position Bristol or KCL/UCL. I just can't decide if I want to be in London or not...
Could any current King's students comment on the things I keep being told about living in the capital? (e.g. It smells odd, there are so many people that you'll seldom meet friends, the pollution, living costs etc) :hmmmm2:
Zin5ki is happy
Could any current King's students comment on the things I keep being told about living in the capital? (e.g. It smells odd, there are so many people that you'll seldom meet friends, the pollution, living costs etc) :hmmmm2:

Unless you actually put an exhaust up your nostril you won't be too affected by the pollution. I havn't noticed a particular smell; there are lots. Some of them are quite interesting. Admittedly halls are expensive, but they are plush. Cost of living isn't going to be much more than anywhere else in the south. Union bar prices are as cheap as most places. Friends? There are 80 people on my course, 200 in my halls, 80 in sport club and 8 or so million in the city. I'm sure people at London make more friends than elsewhere. Also there's the fact that the people you'll meet are the kind of people who would want to study in London, an amazing mix of interesting poeople...

Latest