The Student Room Group

2015 UCL School of Pharmacy Page

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by beansontoast92
They sent it me in the offer email like a day after my track updated... when did u get the offer

oh yeah my bad, I just looked in my offer pack and the link is there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by FarhadLasker
What did you guys think k of the open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was same as all other open days pretty much. Only bad thing is that there were less students helping out (but i guess it was because it was on a Friday and most of them werent available).
Original post by AJeeeee
it was same as all other open days pretty much. Only bad thing is that there were less students helping out (but i guess it was because it was on a Friday and most of them werent available).

Yeah. I Went there last Friday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mush240
I firmed UCL too :smile:
Btw where do I find the fitness to practice form? Do they email it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its in the offer pack the sent. :biggrin:

Original post by AJeeeee
Yay UCL firmer aswell!

Original post by daisychain_
Firmed UCL :biggrin:

hey there guys :biggrin: i thought no one was going ucl at first cause i didn't see any threads around aha

Heyy...after you sent off the fitness to practise form did they respond to say that they've received it?

Is UCL your firm?

Yes ucl is my firm :biggrin: I haven't sent out the form yet actually so couldn't been much help :frown:

Hey. Yeah I'm firming as well 😁 What's your offer and when did you get it?

Hey there, i got it around mid of February which is quite late. You?
Did you go to the open day? Anything interesting on that day? :smile:

I got mine around mid March lol which is quite a bit later. What's your offer? Yeah I went last Friday. It was good. It's just like all the other open days tbh :biggrin: btw I can't find my fitness to practice form :no: what shall I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine around mid March lol which is quite a bit later. What's your offer? Yeah I went last Friday. It was good. It's just like all the other open days tbh :biggrin: btw I can't find my fitness to practice form :no: what shall I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It should be in the offer email UCL sent you. Anyway I've put the link that was on the email and all the info should be there:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/pharmacy/current-students/your-offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

It should be in the offer email UCL sent you. Anyway I've put the link that was on the email and all the info should be there:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/pharmacy/current-students/your-offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh thanks a lot! Really appreciate it!
Ahh thanks a lot! Really appreciate it!

No Worries :smile:
firmed ucl, haven't got the fitness to practice form?!
found it on later posts haha thanks anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

My offer is AAB. wbu? Do they conduct interviews for UK students? :biggrin:
How's the building and environment there? I heard that pharmacy students can get a lil bit lonely as they are the only one in that building :frown:
Original post by youshan'tknowme

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's the building and environment there? I heard that pharmacy students can get a lil bit lonely as they are the only one in that building :frown:

They want an A In bio. I've got 2 A's already. Nd nope no interviews :biggrin: where are you coming from? :smile: the building is decent. nothing amazing (like most other unis I've been). The area is really nice I have to say! Well the students and lecturers told me all the pharmacy students are quite tight nit even between years, also there were so many pharmacy students I don't think we you'll get lonely :smile: The students seemed happy and social amongst themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They want an A In bio. I've got 2 A's already. Nd nope no interviews :biggrin: where are you coming from? :smile: the building is decent. nothing amazing (like most other unis I've been). The area is really nice I have to say! Well the students and lecturers told me all the pharmacy students are quite tight nit even between years, also there were so many pharmacy students I don't think we you'll get lonely :smile: The students seemed happy and social amongst themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Malaysia, north of Singapore, south of Thailand :smile: Oh so glad to hear that the bond between the students is strong and they are close with each other. Do you know about how many students are there in an intake? Oh and have you sorted out your accommodation yet or are you from London? :biggrin:
[QUOTE=

I'm from Malaysia, north of Singapore, south of Thailand :smile: Oh so glad to hear that the bond between the students is strong and they are close with each other. Do you know about how many students are there in an intake? Oh and have you sorted out your accommodation yet or are you from London? :biggrin:

Yup lol I know exactly where Malaysia is :biggrin: yeah it's around 200 ish. Well I've applied but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully we'll hear back soon. Yeah I'm from London :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup lol I know exactly where Malaysia is :biggrin: yeah it's around 200 ish. Well I've applied but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully we'll hear back soon. Yeah I'm from London :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see. I thought they only provide accommodation for students outside of London :biggrin:
Reply 35
Does anyone know which accomodation is closest to the pharmacy campus area??
Original post by ama.nm
Does anyone know which accomodation is closest to the pharmacy campus area??

I'm not really sure tbh but I guess all that info is on their website.... And also you can't choose which accommodation you want can you?? I thought that they just give you a place depending on what facilities u prefer (ie price/distance from campus etc)??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys does anyone know how true this statement is......someone told me that UCL Is one of the best for pharmacy so the expectations at ucl is really high. And everyone there is super duper clever and that means competition is ridiculous and the pass mark is high making the drop out rate high!!
Dunno what to make of all this:/
PS: I dont know the person and i just talked to them for 10 mins so may be completely lying (i think she was lying just to freak me out)
Reply 38
Guys does anyone know how true this statement is......someone told me that UCL Is one of the best for pharmacy so the expectations at ucl is really high. And everyone there is super duper clever and that means competition is ridiculous and the pass mark is high making the drop out rate high!!
Dunno what to make of all this:/
PS: I dont know the person and i just talked to them for 10 mins so may be completely lying (i think she was lying just to freak me out)

UCL is one of the best for Pharmacy probably second best behind Notts, it's good that there's a lot of competition & you're surrounded by smart people because it'll push you to work harder, I've heard from one of the UCL students that 40% fail the first year but they don't necessarily drop out but retake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hafzy113
UCL is one of the best for Pharmacy probably second best behind Notts, it's good that there's a lot of competition & you're surrounded by smart people because it'll push you to work harder, I've heard from one of the UCL students that 40% fail the first year but they don't necessarily drop out but retake

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh the competition doesn't really scare me.
What scares me now is that 40% people fail the year....that's ridiculously high no?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending