The Student Room Group

friends uni mate

hey
i went to see my best mate at uni a few weeks ago and we went out with a few of her uni mates including this guy.
he was kinda drunk and ws very flirty with my best mate me and my other friend including chucking money down our tops. hehehe
anyway since i got back i have started to talk to him loads on msn and stuff and hes a bit pervy but hes so nice and makes me feel really special.
but he asked my friend out before he really knew me and she sed know.
do you think it would be wierd if i went out with him xxx
Reply 1
I'd talk to your friend first - but seeing as she turned him down then I expect she'll be okay with it.
cutie_catty
hey
i went to see my best mate at uni a few weeks ago and we went out with a few of her uni mates including this guy.
he was kinda drunk and ws very flirty with my best mate me and my other friend including chucking money down our tops. hehehe
anyway since i got back i have started to talk to him loads on msn and stuff and hes a bit pervy but hes so nice and makes me feel really special.
but he asked my friend out before he really knew me and she sed know.
do you think it would be wierd if i went out with him xxx

He sounds like a bit of a weirdo, you shouldn't date him.
Reply 3
blackswan
He sounds like a bit of a weirdo, you shouldn't date him.

he was really really drunk that nite and the pervyness from him isnt too bad xxx
cutie_catty
he was really really drunk that nite and the pervyness from him isnt too bad xxx

Well I'd go with what Laura Lou said then. Ask what your friend thinks first. :smile:
Reply 5
yep thanks guys i will also going to meet up with him just him soon x
cutie_catty
yep thanks guys i will also going to meet up with him just him soon x

Tell us how it goes.
Reply 7
yep i will do x x x
He doesn't sound pervy, just really flirty. How do you distinguish between pervyness and flirting? Would pervy things become flirty things if it was confined to a relationship?
Reply 9
well i guess sooo if he sed wot he does in a relationship i would think it was very flirty x x x

Latest

Trending

Trending