The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
I do think the other muslim perceptions.is disturbing including Hassan's and I always avoid those people.I'm just wondering if you would still.hate.me.

Hate no. But you're like a Bnp member who says they are still a member you just don't hate black people. Only problem is there is still a chance you can start to beleive once again.

I wouldn't think this but you did inform me you were a muslim.
Original post by PopaPork
Hate no. But you're like a Bnp member who says they are still a member you just don't hate black people. Only problem is there is still a chance you can start to beleive once again.

I wouldn't think this but you did inform me you were a muslim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously? You are comparing me to bnp? Even though I have nothing against homosexuals and have defended people who are gay? Wow,just bye.
Did you even read the post I was talking about he was clear the punishment for being gay was to be killed

One person whereas two of us have defended you. Hardly an excuse for generalising.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Seriously? You are comparing me to bnp? Even though I have nothing against homosexuals and have defended people who are gay? Wow,just bye.

Nothing is satisfactory except that you leave Islam.
Reply 84
And people wonder why terrorist groups recruit so easily.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Yes homophobia is a problem among muslim countries and communities, but that isn't a reason to put their lives below anyone else. Rather, it would be more helpful for everyone if you challenge such homophobic views without showing such disdain for some's life just because of their Islamic belief.

I would say that it's entirely rational for a black person to hate the BNP.

islam puts our lives as 'below' muslims….it teaches muslims are superior and we are the lowest of the low - is it also NOT ok that islam teaches this, and that muslim females are inferior to males
Original post by TheCynicalChild
Like I said, it's not as simple as that. You can't just evaluate my opinion in one word, it's stupid.

you show you don't want to answer very simple question with a yes or no…when sharia is 'islamic law'…and you confirm you are muslim - so why are you trying to avoid answering lol
Original post by Aussiekiwi
you show you don't want to answer very simple question with a yes or no…when sharia is 'islamic law'…and you confirm you are muslim - so why are you trying to avoid answering lol

It's not a simple question that deserves a simple answer. All Muslims aren't the same, it's way more complex than that. I'm not avoiding answering since I actually have answered, it's just been a more complex and detailed answer than a stupidly simple yes or no. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I don't have a yes or no answer. What if I asked you, do you agree with the law of your country-yes or no? The majority of people wouldn't give a closed answer because there are some aspects they agree with and some that they don't-this is the exact same principle.
It's not a simple question that deserves a simple answer. All Muslims aren't the same, it's way more complex than that. I'm not avoiding answering since I actually have answered, it's just been a more complex and detailed answer than a stupidly simple yes or no. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I don't have a yes or no answer. What if I asked you, do you agree with the law of your country-yes or no? The majority of people wouldn't give a closed answer because there are some aspects they agree with and some that they don't-this is the exact same principle.

Aren't muslims required by islam to want and support shariah law…and if there are things in it you don't agree with, doesn't this make you 'kuffir'?

Im interested to know what kind of reception you get when you announce in the mosque those parts of it you don't agree with

It is a simple question….and I can answer yes, I support the laws in my land….do you support sharia, yes or no????
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes that's right. The analogy is rather a good one.
It's not a simple question that deserves a simple answer.

Yes it is. DO you reject the ideology that would have me killed?

It's not difficult to answer
One person whereas two of us have defended you. Hardly an excuse for generalising.

But you've not. I see no posts from you changeling Hassan for example

So far all I've seen from you is mealy mouthed excuses as to why you can't answer the simple question of 'do you reject sharia'
Original post by Truths
And people wonder why terrorist groups recruit so easily.

That's right because we all all know that challenging an ideology that murders people for their sexuality will naturally result in idiots attempting to murder random citizens:rolleyes:
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Nothing is satisfactory except that you leave Islam.

No just reject Sharia:rolleyes:
Original post by Tawheed
Any more comments?

So nothing politically motivated in your posts then?
Supported by the Western ZOG (Zionist occupied governments)
Reply 96
That's right because we all all know that challenging an ideology that murders people for their sexuality will naturally result in idiots attempting to murder random citizens:rolleyes:

Challenging by killing their children?
Original post by Truths
Challenging by killing their children?

Sorry you were replying to the OP and I miss understood

But as this is Muslim killing muslim so this is just the continuing circle of hate that islam has inspired
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 98
Why is relevant to specify women and children? That doesn't make it any worse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
No just reject Sharia:rolleyes:

That's the same thing :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending