The Student Room Group

Got cheated on

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Chodaboy
You made a post earlier about how he had a tiny penis and you wanted to go out there and have casual sex

I'm questioning your story and whether or not you are even female, because your posts come across as trollish

I've been cheated on when I didn't deserve it. I was a very good girlfriend to him and gave up a lot of my time for him. Now, I don't view sex as a special act anymore. I don't see why I should save myself for the 'right' man if I'm going to be used. So now I want to have fun and forget that pig.
You can believe what you want, you obviously don't understand how it feels to be cheated on, betrayed and walked on all over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Sam Walters
I know the feeling lass. Message me if you want.

I was in a long distance a little while ago. She broke it off saying she couldn't do long distance any more. A little bit of poking around on her profile led me to this guy she was fairly chummy with.

Go on his profile and he added her little brother meaning hes met her parents. That's what hurt the most. I could have coped with a one night stand on a night out when she was drunk. We would have been done but I would be okay with it. But to actively date and be that far into a relationship with someone that they have met met her family. That burns, really burns.

That's horrible :frown: I feel really bad for you. At least you learned to never trust someone completely and that nothing lasts forever. I'm really sorry that happened to you :frown: you're much better off without her, cheats remain cheats, and what goes around will definitely come around and stab her in the back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I'm not sure what to believe.

If he has cheated on you, he's a dick and you deserve better.

If he is you, you're a dick.
Reply 23
Original post by carasezmoo
I'm not sure what to believe.

If he has cheated on you, he's a dick and you deserve better.

If he is you, you're a dick.

He is a dick. Trust me I am not him. Go visit my profile, if you have the time, and you will see my posts do not resemble his. I don't want to be associated with him anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Belvitaaa
learned to never trust someone completely and that nothing lasts forever.
You're so jaded right now, not everyone likes to screw their partners over.
get back on the horse :biggrin:
By a guy I was madly in love with. And I don't know how I feel. I think I feel confused/empty. I'm usually a very emotional girl, but I haven't cried yet. Anyone want to talk to me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hi:

EDIT: You probably haven't cried because you're not quite finished processing it yet. I had this in December where I started crying a few weeks after once I finished processing
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by ChickenMadness
get back on the horse :biggrin:

Waiting til uni :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
By a guy I was madly in love with. And I don't know how I feel. I think I feel confused/empty. I'm usually a very emotional girl, but I haven't cried yet. Anyone want to talk to me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What made you fall in love with him? I bet he doesnt have that quality anymore. At least your not upset by it. Many people find this sorta thing devastating.
Anyway whats your fav sport? I like rallying and boxing.
Reply 29
Original post by Laomedeia
What made you fall in love with him? I bet he doesnt have that quality anymore. At least your not upset by it. Many people find this sorta thing devastating.
Anyway whats your fav sport? I like rallying and boxing.

He was very sweet, such a gentleman, very open and honest, he'd always be there for me and listen to me. Initially I thought we had the same mentality, and that we wanted the same things (evidently not). He made me very happy, I felt I was complete, and that the void in my life was filled. I will miss the feelings I had when we were together.
I think I'm just in shock that this has actually happened. I find it difficult to bring myself to believe it. Everything he said was a lie, during our entire relationship he was meeting other women and sleeping with them. I feel so stupid and used.
I like tennis, it's the only sport I'm into I guess. Although I don't have anyone to play with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:console: :hugs:
(edited 9 years ago)
He was very sweet, such a gentleman, very open and honest, he'd always be there for me and listen to me. Initially I thought we had the same mentality, and that we wanted the same things (evidently not). He made me very happy, I felt I was complete, and that the void in my life was filled. I will miss the feelings I had when we were together.
I think I'm just in shock that this has actually happened. I find it difficult to bring myself to believe it. Everything he said was a lie, during our entire relationship he was meeting other women and sleeping with them. I feel so stupid and used.
I like tennis, it's the only sport I'm into I guess. Although I don't have anyone to play with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh. Sounds like the type of person that needs to be punched. Not good relationship material and therefore is no loss to you. I know it certainly feels like it is, but your better off without such a bell end in the long term. There are tidy blokes out there but its because they are dead.
With regards to tennis, can you bat the ball against a wall? I know its like comparing masturbatin to full on sex, but its an alternative if you dont have a partner. Gotta be a local club or something that you may be able to join. I personally enjoy things that I can do alone. I quite like isolation coz I dont have anybody to bother me. I find things easier that way.
Reply 32
Oh. Sounds like the type of person that needs to be punched. Not good relationship material and therefore is no loss to you. I know it certainly feels like it is, but your better off without such a bell end in the long term. There are tidy blokes out there but its because they are dead.
With regards to tennis, can you bat the ball against a wall? I know its like comparing masturbatin to full on sex, but its an alternative if you dont have a partner. Gotta be a local club or something that you may be able to join. I personally enjoy things that I can do alone. I quite like isolation coz I dont have anybody to bother me. I find things easier that way.

Haha yeah I used to bat the ball against a wall but then I realised it was sad doing that for an hour. I also like doing things alone, like shopping, going to a cafe etc. I don't have any friends to hang out with after school or on the weekend so it gets lonely sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still love you, I've always loved you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Juicy J

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't cheat on someone you love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by Juicy J

You don't cheat on someone you love.

Can I suggest you both make use of the Private Message function to discuss this instead?
Reply 36
The other account brings bad memories because that's the account I met him on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok I'm sorry about that :frown:
Original post by Reue
Can I suggest you both make use of the Private Message function to discuss this instead?

What are you doing I just got the popcorn out :cookie:

He really is, just look at his posts and you'll see straight away what a bell end he is. His names juicy J and if he ever came near where I live he wouldn't be using his legs anymore
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
What are you doing I just got the popcorn out :cookie:

Hahahah you and me both :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending