The Student Room Group

Step Up to Social Work Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Thanks Inga
I hope you are not too disappointed, remember every thing happens for a reason, although it may not be clear at the time. Good luck for the future and best wishes, thanks for the tip.
Reply 581
Unsuccessful to, so disappointed
Me too. Must have been really high standard as i was really confident leaving the assessment centre, that if i didnt get it, i had given it my best shot. If that makes sense. Good luck everyone!
I was unsuccessful too, do you know if we automatically get considered for the reserve list ?
Reply 584
Original post by olegwarwick
Thanks Inga
I hope you are not too disappointed, remember every thing happens for a reason, although it may not be clear at the time. Good luck for the future and best wishes, thanks for the tip.

Thanks. My secondment has just been made permanent anyway so at least some good news this week too. Good luck to you
Reply 585
Do you know if we will receive any feedback? As I would like to know where I went wrong and what to work on in the future...
Original post by S_cxx
Do you know if we will receive any feedback? As I would like to know where I went wrong and what to work on in the future...

I just emailed to ask and see if I will be placed on a reserve list. I'm so shocked, i thought the assessment centre went really well. Where did you apply for?
Reply 587
Original post by Penelope25
I just emailed to ask and see if I will be placed on a reserve list. I'm so shocked, i thought the assessment centre went really well. Where did you apply for?

I applied for South East partnership, you??
Original post by S_cxx
I applied for South East partnership, you??

yeah same, which assessment day did you go to?
Reply 589
Wasn't successful either! Oh dear onwards & upwards xx
Reply 590
Original post by Penelope25
yeah same, which assessment day did you go to?

Aylesbury on the 29th June
Original post by S_cxx
Aylesbury on the 29th June

oh sorry i thought you meant the surrey and south east partnership.
I can't believe I was successful very very happy!
I was at Surrey and south east. I was on 30th June. God I am gutted and unemployed
Reply 594
Unsuccessful too. Huge congratulations to anyone with good news!!
Lorna
Did you get email or juct cjeck your status on the step up website??
sorry

I can spell really- honest!!
Original post by Longweight
I was at Surrey and south east. I was on 30th June. God I am gutted and unemployed

I was on the 1st July. Same! i'm so disappointed. The thought of applying to more things.... :frown:
Reply 598
I can't believe it- just received an email to say I've been successful. I thought i had no chance as everyone at my assessment centre seemed brill. I am so happy. Sorry to those who have not been so lucky- keep trying!!
Original post by olegwarwick
Lorna
Did you get email or juct cjeck y status on the step up website??

I got an email!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending