The Student Room Group

Step Up to Social Work Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by MDaisy
Hi,
I have just finished this course. In answer to the questions, as long as you have got experience and can relate to social work with children and families then you should be fine. You will need to give examples about how your skills are transferable to this field of work. All of the people on my course had varying experiences and some much more than others, but we all brought something to the group. Good luck in applying!

Hi, I am hoping to start the course next year. I wanted to check if your university timetable was full time 9 to 5 or were the days longer? I am trying to get any idea of how intense the course is.
Does anyone know the contact number for Step Up? I would appreciate it if someone let me know. Thanks
Reply 642
Original post by Rbex85
Hi, I am hoping to start the course next year. I wanted to check if your university timetable was full time 9 to 5 or were the days longer? I am trying to get any idea of how intense the course is.

I was told around 9 to 4.30 and 3 times a week, but that would change once one placement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending