The Student Room Group

Step Up to Social Work Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Jadelyndsey
Got my rejection email this afternoon. Going to re-apply next year. Good luck everyone!!!

It'll just be because your degree isn't graded yet. Next year is your year! What authority are you with? )
Original post by inga_m4
I've applied for south west (first choice Somerset).

I've also applied for a South West, but Bath area. I had the email giving the 8th June as a date yesterday.
Hi just received an email about doing a verbal reasoning test?! And the dates of the assessment centre days should I be short listed. Anyone else had the same email?
nothing as yet, just the one about hearing wc 8th June. What area are you? I guess they have different recruitment processes. Good luck anyway. I've done those tests before, you can't revise for them, just think logically and take your time 😊
Original post by blairwitchgirluk
Hi just received an email about doing a verbal reasoning test?! And the dates of the assessment centre days should I be short listed. Anyone else had the same email?

I've just had the same email. Eek getting closer now!! X x
I'm in the west mids, applying for Walsall, Sandwell and Birmingham. It says you need to complete it by Weds 3rd June. I wonder if they've short listed to the tests or if everyone whose applied does them.
I'm in the west mids, applying for Walsall, Sandwell and Birmingham. It says you need to complete it by Weds 3rd June. I wonder if they've short listed to the tests or if everyone whose applied does them.

I've applied to the same as you chick x x
Original post by Tinkapink84

good luck both of you! Hopefully we'll all hear something soon x

Oh that could be why we've both had it today! Good luck!
Oh that could be why we've both had it today! Good luck!

And u xx
And u xx

Did yours come from Stoke on Trent city council ? X

Can I ask? Did you both get the email about the w/c 8 th of June x
Did yours come from Stoke on Trent city council ? X

Yes, just had the link for the assessment through too!
Original post by Speckle17
Can I ask? Did you both get the email about the w/c 8 th of June x

Yep I did, I had a bit of a panic reading the email today thinking it must be a reject!
Yes, just had the link for the assessment through too!

Yea me too !! Going to do mine over the weekend xx
Reply 135
Good luck to you both ! I've only had the email about hearing W/ c 8th June but I'm a different region to you - hopefully will hear more soon
Reply 136

I applied to the same and haven't had any email about verbal reasoning tests. Guess that means I haven't got it :frown:
Reply 137
Yes!!! Email was from stoke. X
Original post by sdhlxx
I applied to the same and haven't had any email about verbal reasoning tests. Guess that means I haven't got it :frown:

Maybe not hun they may be doing them in batches x x
(edited 8 years ago)

Hey everyone :smile: I received an email yesterday from Stoke also in regards to the verbal reasoning test. I've applied to Birmingham, Walsall and Sandwell. I havent had an email with my username or password though. They did email me back afterwards but there was no details of username and passwords. I made myself an account but that did not help much either. Have you been able to log on successfully?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending