The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE: ICT Unit 3

I am taking the double award for Edexcel GCSE and I'm really struggling to find any revision material anywhere. I even emailed Edexcel to ask for help and this is all they said:

Hi Saahil,

Thank you for your enquiry. I'm afraid we do not publish any materials for unit 3.

Many Thanks
Laura

I'm really worried now and if anyone has any materials I will be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance.
Original post by saahil0987

I am taking the double award for Edexcel GCSE and I'm really struggling to find any revision material anywhere. I even emailed Edexcel to ask for help and this is all they said:

Hi Saahil,

Thank you for your enquiry. I'm afraid we do not publish any materials for unit 3.

Many Thanks
Laura

I'm really worried now and if anyone has any materials I will be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Computing forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=132
Original post by saahil0987

Hi Saahil,

Many Thanks
Laura

Look at the specification. Here - Look at page 33 onward (Assuming it is still Exploring Digital Design)

Also worth checking out flashcards
Reply 3
Original post by Binary Freak
Look at the specification. Here - Look at page 33 onward (Assuming it is still Exploring Digital Design)

Also worth checking out flashcards

I've looked at the specification but I didn't find it overly useful but the flash cards are useful thanks
Reply 4
k.
Reply 5
hidden files released
Reply 6
Original post by lukeba
hidden files released

What?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending