The Student Room Group

Hows your Easter revision going?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by turn-to-page394

High five. :biggrin: Minus the procrastination, I am getting stuff done... :smile:
How's your easter going?

Ugh, I swear procrastination will be the death of me...

My Easter's been quite busy actually, but not too bad. I'm looking forward to all the chocolate that will be eaten over the next few days though. :tongue: How about you?
Original post by pursuedbyabear
Ugh, I swear procrastination will be the death of me...

My Easter's been quite busy actually, but not too bad. I'm looking forward to all the chocolate that will be eaten over the next few days though. :tongue: How about you?

Hear hear. Whoever invented procrastination.... :mad:

Mine's been fine too - though can't believe a week has passed already! :O
Chocolate nom nom. :biggrin: Lindt ftw. :wink:
Original post by turn-to-page394
Hear hear. Whoever invented procrastination.... :mad:

Mine's been fine too - though can't believe a week has passed already! :O
Chocolate nom nom. :biggrin: Lindt ftw. :wink:

This year has gone ridiculously quickly. I wish it would slow down so I can catch up with everything. :s-smilie:

Lindt is the best part of every Easter. :biggrin:
Original post by stormyy
Mines going bad haha! im slacking way too much

I have done one day so far of actual decent revision and I have done a few days where I have done tiny bits. I am starting to lose motivation and am getting distracted so easily!!
Original post by pursuedbyabear
This year has gone ridiculously quickly. I wish it would slow down so I can catch up with everything. :s-smilie:

Lindt is the best part of every Easter. :biggrin:

Ahaha, same. :smile: It's like a black hole... I still feel like I'm in year 10 (:biggrin:).

Fact. :smile:
Posted on TheStudentRoom
(edited 8 years ago)
Omg I've done no revision at all and this week has already finished. All I've done is made a few English notes on a few poems, done some of my art coursework and that's it! Motivation where are you!?!?!?!?!?!?!
So far managed to motivate myself enough to tidy half of my room. Then became distracted by Queen. Obviously I have done loads of revision.
...I wish
Ugh revision I can't wait till summer
Reply 49
Original post by RandomTeen
Omg I've done no revision at all and this week has already finished. All I've done is made a few English notes on a few poems, done some of my art coursework and that's it! Motivation where are you!?!?!?!?!?!?!

what art exam board are you?
Original post by stormyy
what art exam board are you?

AQA :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by RandomTeen
AQA :smile:

is your exam next week?
Reply 52
Only started C3 revision for Chemistry. Bear in mind I still have C1, C2, P1, P2, P3, Geography, Maths, Further Maths, English Lang, English Lit, Spanish and RE to do.
Original post by stormyy
is your exam next week?

Yup:smile: absolutely dreading it xD

Quick Reply

Latest