The Student Room Group

A guy should confirm a date right? Am I overreacting?

Last week I went on a first date with a guy I quite liked. Immediately after, he asked me out again for today. Since then, we've been texting every day until today when he suddenly went silent for the entire day and didn't respond to my texts. I had no idea when/where we were going to meet and didn't want to ask because I thought he was blowing me off.

At 6pm today he suddenly texted me saying 'come to (where he works) when you're ready'. I was really annoyed that he hadn't let me know where to meet earlier - I felt it was quite inconsiderate that he didn't think about if I would need time to get ready or anything or if I'd need to plan my day. I'm not sure whether to see him again now. Am I overreacting?
I'd say you're overreacting yes, however if it becomes a common occurrence then I think it's something to be annoyed about as it is inconsiderate.

In future though I really don't advise just expecting the guy to make all the moves and plan all the dates and arrangements. It's a bit outdated and there isn't really a good reason why it should be expected. If you want something go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending