The Student Room Group

Official thread for edexcel english lit 18 and 22 may 2015

Hey! :smile:

Simply a thread to see how we are all doing for revising for the English Lit exams this year...

I have done NO REVISION yet on English Lit..I am doing Jekyll and Hyde and to kill a mockingbird...and I do not know HOW TO REVISE.

Anyone have some tips on what to revise, and how? I really am hoping for an A or A* here.

Also, what is everyone else finding difficult and easy? The poetry? Or the novels?

Just a discussion for us all to see how we are doing prior the exam;D
Original post by fabsafxo
Hey! :smile:

Simply a thread to see how we are all doing for revising for the English Lit exams this year...

I have done NO REVISION yet on English Lit..I am doing Jekyll and Hyde and to kill a mockingbird...and I do not know HOW TO REVISE.

Anyone have some tips on what to revise, and how? I really am hoping for an A or A* here.

Also, what is everyone else finding difficult and easy? The poetry? Or the novels?

Just a discussion for us all to see how we are doing prior the exam;D

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Okay thanks!
Hey :biggrin:
yeah im doing english lit this year but im in yr 10 and its too much pressure
im hoping for a's maybe a* but its hard because we have a really bad teacher and i think we all might fail
poetry is definitely the hardest i recently got my results for a poetry mock and i got 16/40 which is appauling as my target is an a and im getting a's in the novel
help meee i dont know what to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending