The Student Room Group

Do we get a holiday before AS and A2?

So I know that we start A2 in June before we go off on summer holiday, but I was just wondering if anyone knew whether we get like a weeks break between AS exams finishing and A2 courses starting? I know it varies between schools, but thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
I think there may be a half term after the 22nd which is my chemistry ABG paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 09Srm
I think there may be a half term after the 22nd which is my chemistry ABG paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for your reply :smile: do you mean the may half term or in June?
Reply 3

Ah okay thank you :smile: I have a couple of exams after the may half term and I serious hope my college give us a few days off haha!
Original post by Unsure_Student
So I know that we start A2 in June before we go off on summer holiday, but I was just wondering if anyone knew whether we get like a weeks break between AS exams finishing and A2 courses starting? I know it varies between schools, but thanks in advance :smile:

Completely depends on what your school/college does. At my school A2 started the day after the final AS exam of the series. Now the final exam was 3 days after half term and most people had finished their exams before half term so got a nice week off. Only science exams were after the half term so we got no break at all. As I said, completely depends on what your school does.
Depends when you last exam is.

Mine is on the 12th of June and we go back on the 14th.

Yet some of my friends finish on the 3rd of June so they will get a weeks holiday
As above. We went back whilst some AS exams were still going on (poor physics students) but it was fortunately only with a week left of those exams. :frown:
Yeah I guess it does depend, ive asked teachers but they just said they don't know haha!

My last exam is on the 4th but some of my friends have exams that finish later and the lucky ones finish before half term! Just hoping for a few days off I guess :smile:
Reply 9
I think I get like 2 days of Study leave after my first exam or something woop woop, but last exam on Friday so I dunno :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest