The Student Room Group

I hate the way I look?

I don't think I'll ever get a boyfriend. I have incredibly small boobs, no bum, no figure nothing. I'm just like a thin lamp post, it's ridiculous. I know I'm not going to get a guy but it bugs me. I don't even have a pretty face and my personality must be crap too because no guy ever seems interested. What's the point anymore? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How old are you? Everyone finds love, have you seen the people on Jeremy Kyle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel the same way but I want to be thinner :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watch body confidence videos on youtube
Reply 4
I'm 18 but I know I don't get attention off guys, they don't look at me in any way or anything. I see couples and all these pretty girls with gorgeous guys and it depresses me that I will never be good enough or a high enough standard. I literally have nothing going for me and I wish I didn't care.
try to be positive about yourself. a little makeup and pretty summer clothes can work wonders.
Original post by the bear
try to be positive about yourself. a little makeup and pretty summer clothes can work wonders.

I thought your profile picture was boobs, ffs.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 but I know I don't get attention off guys, they don't look at me in any way or anything. I see couples and all these pretty girls with gorgeous guys and it depresses me that I will never be good enough or a high enough standard. I literally have nothing going for me and I wish I didn't care.

It took me about 20 years to figure out that I'm beautiful the way I am, one day you'll just wake up and be completely happy with yourself, it won't happen immediately but you need to realise that different guys like different body types. I have a boyfriend and I'm considered "fat", who would have thought anyone would be interested in me? But there are people. You just need to ooze confidence, I swear it changes everything. Boys LOVE confident girls, even if they're not really confident on the inside. Once you pretend you're confident, you will actually start to feel it, a bit like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
it will happen if you smile :smile:
I don't think I'll ever get a boyfriend. I have incredibly small boobs, no bum, no figure nothing. I'm just like a thin lamp post, it's ridiculous. I know I'm not going to get a guy but it bugs me. I don't even have a pretty face and my personality must be crap too because no guy ever seems interested. What's the point anymore? :frown:

If you continue to think of yourself like this, you won't get very far. There's someone for everyone out there, but you need to learn to love yourself. You are lucky to be alive firstly. Wear a padded bra if it bothers you that much and hold your head high, not every man wants a women with double E breasts you know. The same way not every man likes girls with big butts. As long as I have something to comfort me when I sit down then I'm happy with that lol. It's not all about bum and breasts.

Write down some affirmations and stick them next to your mirror, everyday read them and believe every word you recite. Maybe get a little make over (nothing over the top) to make yourself feel better. I'm sure that you are pretty, you just have to love every inch of yourself and I don't see any reason why guys won't be attracted to you. What I find ugly is picking at 'imperfections' and coming to the conclusion you aren't good enough. Beauty is skin deep.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by NutE
How old are you? Everyone finds love, have you seen the people on Jeremy Kyle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You call that love? :biggrin:

you want results you have to work for it! do some exercise, personally i recommend any by Team Beachbody (Shaun T is the trainer). You are guaranteed ass! As for boobs just google something might work out unless you may be considering implants in the near future that is entirely up to you.
And on the bright side not all guys go for girls with boobs and an ass like Nicki Minaj your personality matters too, so if you have a striking personality you are halfway there :smile:
Squats and a smile.
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
you want results you have to work for it! do some exercise, personally i recommend any by Team Beachbody (Shaun T is the trainer). You are guaranteed ass! As for boobs just google something might work out unless you may be considering implants in the near future that is entirely up to you.
And on the bright side not all guys go for girls with boobs and an ass like Nicki Minaj your personality matters too, so if you have a striking personality you are halfway there :smile:

Shaun T is a mad man! I thought I was going to die doing one of his workouts, well I felt very lightheaded.
Original post by binarythoughts
Squats and a smile.

Squats are a girls best friend
Reply 15
Original post by BioStudentx
You call that love? :biggrin:

love is subjective. what you perceive love as may be different to what i perceive it as :smile:
Original post by NutE
love is subjective. what you perceive love as may be different to what i perceive it as :smile:

True but people on Jeremy kyle aren't capable of love :biggrin:
Original post by binarythoughts
Squats and a smile.

I have been doing squats though, for months now and I'm not seeing any difference to my bum. I've lost all my weight on my hips so they are bony as hell and then my thighs are much bigger. It's disgusting.
Reply 18
Original post by BioStudentx
True but people on Jeremy kyle aren't capable of love :biggrin:

haha repped you because that made me laugh :smile:

they're cute though, they're so childish awwww babiess
I have been doing squats though, for months now and I'm not seeing any difference to my bum. I've lost all my weight on my hips so they are bony as hell and then my thighs are much bigger. It's disgusting.

That's not the result they typically give. Maybe try doing weighted squats?
Oh and don't forget the smile! Add in some confidence too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending