The Student Room Group

MSc/PgDip Dietetics at Kings College London 2015

Hey guys!

Is anybody else out there going to study Dietetics at KCL this September?
I'll be starting the MSc course & would be nice to get in touch!

:smile: x
Reply 1
Hi, congratulations! I am waiting to hear back for the MSc too :smile:. When and how did you receive your offer if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 2
Hello!
Friday night, I got an email alerting me to an update on my applicant portal.

Fingers crossed for you!
Daisy
Reply 3
Hi

Firstly, congratulations on recieving a place. I applied this year, but got declined. I'm hoping to reapply for next year so would be nice to have some pointers from someone who was succesful.

Is it ok To view your personal statemnt, I have a feeling mine was a bit too long winded.

Lacey
I'm waiting to hear back too! Where are you guys staying or do you already live in London? In a bit of a panic about accommodation if I get accepted! x
They let me submit my application late so I think thats why. My interview was only last month so i'm just grateful that they're considering me!! Yeah, if I get a place I think i'll apply for postgraduate halls too. A few people I know who studied there for their undergraduate degree advised looking for a private rental a little further afield but I don't know the area at all!!
Reply 6
Where abouts are you from? Yeah private rental is another option it's just factoring in costs of traveling into uni everyday and having to pay bills on top of rent! I think a lot of people do do it though! If you get in then definitely stay in touch, us 3 are hoping to stay in the same flat so you could always try and do the same! :smile: there's also an open day at some point in June for offer holders too x
I'm living in Leeds at the minute finishing my undergraduate degree, what about you?
Yeah costing everything is going to be the most important thing thats why I wondered what everyone else was doing for accommodation to find the cheapest option!
I'll let you know when I get a reply from the uni :-) x
Reply 8
It's pretty expensive regardless but hoping the NHS bursary will be helpful! Best of luck! :smile: x
Reply 9
Hi Daisy!

I have an interview at kings for the MSc dietetics course for this years entry. I was wondering if you give me any pointers as to how I should prepare for my interview or the kind of questions they will ask?

Thanks again :smile:
Hi there! can I ask whether you had an interview? and how was the interview? I have mine in few days and I'm so unprepared!
Reply 11
Original post by patelr30
Hi Daisy!

I have an interview at kings for the MSc dietetics course for this years entry. I was wondering if you give me any pointers as to how I should prepare for my interview or the kind of questions they will ask?

Thanks again :smile:

hi have u had your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending