The Student Room Group

Opinion on natural vs styled hair?

Just curious about whether people think natural hair looks cuter or styled hair everyday? Because i guess natural hair means embracing your true beauty but styled hair (like curled or straightened) gives off the impression that you take more pride in your appearance in the way that you make that bit more of an effort? Or is that just me?

What do you all think? Would be interesting to hear guys opinions on girls natural vs styled hair too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly, I don't see it as simple as styled vs natural, as they are both too wide a genre.
I mean to some, natural hair would mean a little messy, to others it would mean greasy and rugged. To some, styled hair would mean straightened, to others it means a 6 ft Mohawk.

I hope that wasn't too off topic :colondollar: My personal opinion would be natural as in "a little messy". I prefer women who are comfortable in their skin and take more pride in their mind than body. Not that nice hair makes you an idiot, but in my experience the less superficial a girl, the less ditzy she is. Well, that and I find nothing more attractive than the grunge style :biggrin:
For me styled hair looks better because my hair is dead straight and grows out in a way that makes it look crap when not styled. :frown:
Whichever looks best or makes the person feel good. I straighten my hair because it gets extremely bushy and notty without "taming." I like to look presentable instead of having a lion's mane :laugh: but I've seen many people's natural hair that looks fab on them. Many alternate between the two depending on feeling and occassion :smile: xx
I think styled hair looks better of course but I am pretty lazy and never make much of an effort with my hair, just brush it and I'm done :rolleyes:
Natural.
Reply 6
I think some people are very lucky as their natural hair looks gorgeous :smile: I prefer mine once I've styled it in some form, and guys tend to agree
Reply 7
I can never be arsed, so natural it is.

Quick Reply

Latest