The Student Room Group

LCCM applicants 2015

Hey guys! Anyone going to LCCM this year? Would be good to connect with some people. I have been given an unconditional offer for the BMus course :smile:
Reply 1
Was difficult the theory test in the audition? I have an audition soon.
I don't know at all LCCM. I have also an offer at BIMM. I don't know what I should choose.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by xyzheart
Was difficult the theory test in the audition? I have an audition soon.
I don't know at all LCCM. I have also an offer at BIMM. I don't know what I should I choose.

Not really difficult. It is a very basic harmony and theory test! What i figured is if you want to be around horn players, go for lccm :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Amansagar
Not really difficult. It is a very basic harmony and theory test! What i figured is if you want to be around horn players, go for lccm :biggrin:

What's your instrument? What's your feeling about LCCM? I like horn players :smile: I hope to have the possibility to sing with horns around one day :smile:
The problem is I have spent all my energy for all previous auditions and my mind now is completely stuck. I feel this audition will be a disaster
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Well good luck for your audition!
My instrument is Electric Guitar! I checked out some youtube videos of LCCM and I like the kind of music they are into. Honestly, I am not 100% sure about LCCM that is why I started this thread :smile:
Reply 5
So did any of you end up attending LCCM? What is it like so far? Which degrees are you pursuing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending