The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nah, different girls prefer different things, but in the end (cheesy as this is, it doesn't stop it being true) if she likes you, it'll be in spite of any physical 'flaws' you have. But being hairy certainly isn't one. :p:
Reply 2
It's a matter of preference tbh of the 'do you prefer blue/brown/green eyes?' kind, some girls like it, some girls don't.

But nooo don't get rid of it! Some of us love hairy guys :redface:
its not really a big deal..how hairy are we talking??...i would say the back is a turn off, but my ex always moaned that he had a hairy back and i couldnt see anything....except a few whisps on his shoulders....which didnt bother me at all.

why not just wax if your worried?..ask your mum or sister to do it...
Reply 4
I quite like it shows a true man.. just whatever you do don't remove it your look gay :smile: and hurry up and loose your virginity your 19!
I think it would be wierd if a bloke didn't have hair on his arms. my bf is quite hairy and it is the one thing that i really would change if i could. he malts. and has a hairy back...and front and it's just not pretty. maybe i'm really picking but hairy back is not something that pleases me, nor does finding his hair everywhere!!!!
Don't change or go through the pain of waxing, unless you really need to get it done. and please leave it on your arms!!!
meh tbh not bothered in the slightest. as long as you cant plait it i would rather have a guy with a bit of chest hair and snail trails are cute.
Reply 7
perhaps consider a back, sack and crack job?
Tufts
perhaps consider a back, sack and crack job?

does anyone else cringe at the thought of this?
never used to but had a hollywood a few weeks ago...and i chose it...skin on the sac isn't the tighest...all i can say is oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Amberoo
I quite like it shows a true man.. just whatever you do don't remove it your look gay :smile: and hurry up and loose your virginity your 19!

Heh. There's always one idiot.
Reply 11
high priestess fnord

some guys will do anything for the ladies :biggrin:
Reply 12
No
Amberoo

It's hardly a prerequisite to have lost your virginity by 19. Ok, so it may be the norm for many in the society, but just because you haven't doesn't mean that you're abnormal. I'm nearly 19, and I've never even had a girlfriend - is that some kind of major problem as well? Too many people place an emphasis on sex today, in my opinion....

Anyway, back on topic, I'd agree that it's a matter of preference.
Reply 14
You don't look like this, do you mate?

*shudders*
Reply 15
i like hairy men
Reply 16
my best friend is hairy and he asks me to wax his back.

He doesnt let me NEAR the chest hair though. says its "manly".

but apart from waxing which you can do then forget about for a while, other methods of hair removal, if you choose to do this, are much more huigh-maintainance

good luck!
xXx
it certainly turns me off on guys! :redface:
Reply 18
high priestess fnord

In a word; yes
how about hair down below? does that put you off guys? :confused: :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending