Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inazuma
I'd try to do a better ****ing job is what I'd feel :wink:

Anon stopped working?
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
Anon stopped working?

Oh no, anon is only for bad trolls and embarrassed persons. :colone:

Original post by Lilfroggie_king
LOL :eek: don't you think that's a bit one sided?

One-sided is useful if high emotions obscure logical thinking.
But somewhat, if I was the gf I'd be pretty pissed - mainly at the girl but again that would be incorrect since the onus is on the guy.
If one in the gf's situation could think realistically and something happened; then yes I'd have said what could I have done better.
And then the other side would say if he's willing to leave for someone else then it doesn't really matter since it wasn't going to pan out anyway :smile:

And that is the thinking behind my eye-catching statement :cool:
Original post by Anonymous

I wouldn't dare participate in some sort of an affair but I feel like I should at least say something to him

No....that might put him in a awkward position, possibly leave him confused too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Then back off... simples.
Original post by Inazuma
Oh no, anon is only for bad trolls and embarrassed persons. :colone:

One-sided is useful if high emotions obscure logical thinking.
But somewhat, if I was the gf I'd be pretty pissed - mainly at the girl but again that would be incorrect since the onus is on the guy.
If one in the gf's situation could think realistically and something happened; then yes I'd have said what could I have done better.
And then the other side would say if he's willing to leave for someone else then it doesn't really matter since it wasn't going to pan out anyway :smile:

And that is the thinking behind my eye-catching statement :cool:

Well, when you put it that way, I can't help but concur. Does your name have anything to do with one piece, by any chance?
Original post by Lilfroggie_king
Well, when you put it that way, I can't help but concur. Does your name have anything to do with one piece, by any chance?

Haha; what's that?
*Just looked up - no :tongue: It's just my favourite Japanese word.
Original post by Inazuma
Haha; what's that?
*Just looked up - no :tongue: It's just my favourite Japanese word.

One piece is an anime show. Inazuma is the name of a transvestite/manwoman character who can change his/her(?) gender in the show.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending