The Student Room Group

AQA English Language & Literature ELLA1 Exam Friday 15th June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
I did Streetcar analytical question and Kite Runner Production. I think it went quite bad for me, but I was really ill on the day, and that was a resit exam too haha. I liked the questions,but thinking about it, my analysis was limited and underdeveloped, and for kite runner, I did the same as I did last year and wrote it less narrative like :frown::frown: so annoyed now, I hope it wasn't too bad otherwise that's £21 gone. how did everyone else find it?

I did the same books, but Streetcar production question and Kite Runner analytical. I also think it went quite bad for me, I think it wasn't as precise and concise as I normally write on the analytical question, and it was probably waaaay too concise on the production question! I'm kicking myself for it now. Did anyone else do the production question for a Streetcar? I think I got the voices and way of writing right, but I didn't write nearly enough for 45 marks worth! Wouldn't it be a bit hard to write loads in script form? Like, I had to keep writing shortened versions of Stanley's and Mitch's names so that took a lot of time. What do you think?

Original post by romaiseb
Who's doing All My Sons for ELLA 2?

Meeeee! I'm really lost, I have such a bad feeling about it. I'm praying we get a good question. There's a whole thread for ELLA2 now, just to let you know (even though the exam is in 9 hours lol)
Original post by LauraMayden1
I did the same books, but Streetcar production question and Kite Runner analytical. I also think it went quite bad for me, I think it wasn't as precise and concise as I normally write on the analytical question, and it was probably waaaay too concise on the production question! I'm kicking myself for it now. Did anyone else do the production question for a Streetcar? I think I got the voices and way of writing right, but I didn't write nearly enough for 45 marks worth! Wouldn't it be a bit hard to write loads in script form? Like, I had to keep writing shortened versions of Stanley's and Mitch's names so that took a lot of time. What do you think?

Meeeee! I'm really lost, I have such a bad feeling about it. I'm praying we get a good question. There's a whole thread for ELLA2 now, just to let you know (even though the exam is in 9 hours lol)

Ooh, I did the other way round as we weren't taught kite runner in detail as our teacher was absent. I think the same - my voice wasn't precise and my analysis was terrible!I was ill on the day, I just about remembered my own name! I liked the uestions but I just couldnt write accurately and coherently. Hopefully the boundaries are lowered :P Nah I didn't write enough for 45 marks, probably about 5 short paras but it didn't flow :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending