The Student Room Group

Bodybuilding attempt 3, help me out guys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by cake_lover
Ah okay, I think I can get to 100g when I'm back home, but that will be with help from protein shakes (well 25g of it).

Today before my workout I was 65.1kg, on Saturday I was 64.1kg, is this normal?! I was kind of shocked at the weight gain lol.

This is normal. Your weight will fluctuate a little. If you drank a litre of water, you would instantly weigh about 1kg more. Weight yourself in the morning before eating, after going to the toilet, and compare it to before you take a ****, after you've had a meal and drank a lot of water. There will probably be a couple of KG difference.
Reply 21
Original post by .JC.
This is normal. Your weight will fluctuate a little. If you drank a litre of water, you would instantly weigh about 1kg more. Weight yourself in the morning before eating, after going to the toilet, and compare it to before you take a ****, after you've had a meal and drank a lot of water. There will probably be a couple of KG difference.

Ah thanks! That did confuse me when I saw it lol.

However, I had a great workout in the end, my squats were much more fluid (up to 27.5kg now) and finally did deadlifts for the first time, got told my form was good (with 40kg) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest