The Student Room Group

Girlfriend and cousin put makeup on me!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by A5ko
Did you look pretty?

They have said that the enjoyed putting make up on me so much that they would like to do it again!
Reply 21
Original post by VTCS
They have said that the enjoyed putting make up on me so much that they would like to do it again!

You may have a career here.
Original post by VTCS
I am not as upset as I was before, I thought my cousin and girlfriend had put makeup on me because they hated me! However, my girlfriend has given me a cuddle and reassured me that is not true. So I am feeling better and if they want to put more makeup on me then I do not mind, it is relatively harmless.

why would they hate you lol? of course, it is sweet if you give them your permission from nxt time lol
Reply 23
Original post by pagorai
why would they hate you lol? of course, it is sweet if you give them your permission from nxt time lol

I have long hair and they want to braid it! So I have said yes and they have promised to be extra gentle!
Original post by VTCS
I have long hair and they want to braid it! So I have said yes and they have promised to be extra gentle!

lol how long is it?
Reply 25
Original post by pagorai
lol how long is it?

Very long. And I keep it quite well groomed. So, I hope they do not mess it up too much!
Original post by VTCS
Very long. And I keep it quite well groomed. So, I hope they do not mess it up too much!

till where?
Reply 27
Original post by pagorai
till where?

Longer than shoulder length and it is blonde.
Original post by VTCS
Longer than shoulder length and it is blonde.

Do you rock it like him? lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
Well this certainly seems legit :rolleyes:
Pics or it didn't happen :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending