The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Glenis.k
I have French tomorrow too! Do you feel ready?
I know what you mean about not really feeling the pressure yet. It kind of feels like I'm doing mocks rather than actual GCSE's (which will stay with me forever) lol.

As ready as I'm ever gonna be I suppose. I'm just praying that the exam board are feeling gracious this year.
Original post by AyshuPayshu
Anyone else do edexcel citizenship today ?? How was it ?

i DID IT TODAY AND IT WAS HARD
Original post by asha.o
Did RS and Citizenship! Found them quite good even with minimum revision! Just have B2 and B3 as well as French reading and listening exams tomorrow! :biggrin:

what's your exam board?
Anyone doing IGCSE Biology tomorrow?? I'm so nervous, it's my first exam!!! Any tips??
Original post by zenayounis
We must be twins. There's no other rational explanation 😁

Of course! That must be it! :laugh:

Good luck for your exams btw. :smile:
the edexcel re exam was very easy..... the easiest paper in all the 5 years.
i'm either getting a very high B or a low A. Reply to this so we can discuss the paper!
Original post by Earl Francis
what's your exam board?

WJEC, you?
Original post by turn-to-page394
Of course! That must be it! :laugh:

Good luck for your exams btw. :smile:

You too😊
AQA wbu?

WJEC! I despise French with all my being so I'm glad it will be ending after tomorrow!
I've had six exams already and I think so far they have been okay (I hope!) - except maths paper 4....Did anyone else here do the CIE IGCSE maths paper 4 today? Did you guys find it as horrendous as pretty much everyone in my class did?? :frown:
Original post by newromanticss
I know what you mean I thought the same thing. A cereal packet family is basically the traditional nuclear family (what they use in advertising of cereals) I only knew because my teacher went on and on about it when we were doing families

I just guessed a nuclear family I'm so happy that I got it right
What unit did you do? I done the Marks Gospel and i'm pretty sure i flopped :/
Anyone doing Edexcel Biology tomorrow?
As ready as I'm ever gonna be I suppose. I'm just praying that the exam board are feeling gracious this year.

I know what you mean, I don't think I've prepared thoroughly enough, but I know I've got this... We got this! I'm rooting for you :crossedf: #ClassOf2015
Original post by Freestyleisa99
Anyone doing IGCSE Biology tomorrow?? I'm so nervous, it's my first exam!!! Any tips??

Hey :smile: I took my bio IGCSE in November. It was my first exam and I was super nervous! I would say make sure you manage your time properly because although it seems like you have plenty it goes very quickly! I came out of my exam feeling I had done terribly but I got an A in the end so if you don't feel like you have done your best don't worry. It's likely most people are in the same boat as you and the grade boundaries tend to be quite low! Good luck for tomorrow :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
The RE Exam today was actually quite easy.
Who else sat Unit 4 Edexcel?
Anyone sitting OCR Biology tomorrow?
The fact that I actually predicted one of the sociology 12 mark questions made my day! really hope I did well!! how did everyone else's exams go?
Reply 58
Wat did u get for the question on why Christians promote racial harmony
Original post by Nirgilis
So, how did everyone find the RS exams today? :holmes:

I actually found them okay! I hope I did well! hope about you?

Quick Reply

Latest