The Student Room Group

can 19 year old do acces?

Hi guys so basically I am retaking my A levels the 3rd time, The first time I didn't get a good enough grade and my attendance was bad. The second time I failed my As because I didn't work hard enough. Now this is my third time and at the beginning of the year I was really determined to revise and get good grades. However I am afraid that I will have to move this year again. I do three subjects and I know that I will pass two of my As subjects however there is one I am really struggling in and I have been getting Us throughout the year , so there is basically no hope.
If I fail that subject I wont be able to carry on to second year, as I only will have two subjects left and you need three.
So I have been looking to do a Access course for a year and work really hard so I can go uni because there is no way I'm doing a 4th year.
My question is 19 too young for access course and will my past history of retaking have an effect on whether they will take me.
Also does the Access Course cost anything? I have read somewhere that you need to be out of education for 2 years to be in Access is this true?
It would be really helpful if someone can answer my questions for me.
Thank you in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending