The Student Room Group

Should I Bite the Bullet?

Hello,

Due to my awful judgement when it comes to women I find myself in a place where I don't know what to do.

So a few days ago (3 days ago) a girl posted about a piece of writing I did for fun and said it was really good etc. I started to talk to her and although we've only spoken for a couple of days I feel like there could be something there. Sometimes there's wink faces, sometimes friendly words like "man" get used, I'm a little in the middle here.

I've been like this in the past and it turns out that sometimes the woman was just being friendly. The short length of time we've been talking concerns me and I don't want to misread what could easily be someone being friendly because they only see it as a friendship. The fact that she chats back pretty quickly makes me think she does like me.

Any advice?
OMG. I hate it so much how people think you are trying to get in their pants just because you have enough interest in a conversation - and maturity in such a scenario - to respond without childishly sitting there twiddling your thumbs for 2hours hoping it magically makes the other person desire you more.
Reply 2
Sorry what? I'm not looking for a quick shag mate I'm just asking a question
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

Due to my awful judgement when it comes to women I find myself in a place where I don't know what to do.

So a few days ago (3 days ago) a girl posted about a piece of writing I did for fun and said it was really good etc. I started to talk to her and although we've only spoken for a couple of days I feel like there could be something there. Sometimes there's wink faces, sometimes friendly words like "man" get used, I'm a little in the middle here.

I've been like this in the past and it turns out that sometimes the woman was just being friendly. The short length of time we've been talking concerns me and I don't want to misread what could easily be someone being friendly because they only see it as a friendship. The fact that she chats back pretty quickly makes me think she does like me.

Any advice?

Keep talking to her and slowly introduce flirty things and see how she reacts, if possible meet up with her in person and see how she is with you 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

Any advice?

So many girls are different and the fact that she likes your writing is a good sign. if you've only been talking for a short while, its hard to tell if she does like you.

Why don't you try talking to her more and for a longer period of time because you don't really know each other as well yet. If she's calling you nicknames and saying she likes you, then that's really good sign. You should avoid saying friends to avoid the friendzone, if you say friends a lot then she thinks she's in the friendzone.

My advice is to keep talking her and see where it goes, if you think its right and you like her, then tell her... it will make her day and the feelings could be mutual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending