The Student Room Group

what do you think he meant by this?

so I messaged this guy and asked him for a refill (this in reference to a song) and it is basically a metaphor, so it's like i'm asking when I'm going to see him again. his response made me think he understood (he didn't). So hours later he calls me and asks me about it, I told him to research the song and listen. Anyway the next day I ask if he gets it and he says ' is the song about wanting more hmm?'.. So I asked what exactly 'hmm' was and he wouldn't say what he meant. I automatically assumed he meant sex, but we haven't done anything sexual so why would I ask for more of what I haven't had. Lol

Sorry for the confusing post. I did ask him what he meant and he didn't reply.. What do you think he meant?
explain what you meant as plain as you can and then ask what he meant. riddles wont help man nor beast.
Reply 2
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
explain what you meant as plain as you can and then ask what he meant. riddles wont help man nor beast.

I explained so he started talking about when we will see each other again. I asked about the 'hmm' and still nothing, so I left it.
ah well, sounds like you arn't gonna get to know then :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Smilin’ Knight
ah well, sounds like you arn't gonna get to know then :tongue:

Huff, I guess not!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending