The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Interview question

Please can someone tell me some interview questions for adult nursing. I have one coming up soon. Thanks
Reply 1
Hi, I had an interview at LSBU and was successful and have accepted my offer (btw I heard back from them the next day). Have you done the maths and English test yet? That requires some revision but isn't as hard as other uni's I went to. The interview was relaxed and informal and the interviewer was great at prompting me and obviously understood my nerves. I was interviewed by a service user and a lecturer who both asked 5 questions each although I think there were more. The questions I can remember were
-why do you want to be a nurse.
-why do you want to be an adult nurse as opposed to the other fields.
-how would you welcome a new patient.
-what is the role of a nurse.
-what are the daily tasks of a nurse.
-how would you deal with death.
-how will you deal with the stress of the course.
-tell us more about your relevant experience.

And a few more which I don't remember, sorry.

I hope this helps, good luck! Let us know how it goes. You'll do fine x
London
Reply 2
M
Original post by Katieb55
Hi, I had an interview at LSBU and was successful and have accepted my offer (btw I heard back from them the next day). Have you done the maths and English test yet? That requires some revision but isn't as hard as other uni's I went to. The interview was relaxed and informal and the interviewer was great at prompting me and obviously understood my nerves. I was interviewed by a service user and a lecturer who both asked 5 questions each although I think there were more. The questions I can remember were

Thanks so much. You have been a great help to me. Most of the questions came out and I made it I got admission now. Most appropriated. Are you still in uni or you have finished?
Reply 3
Thanks so much. You have been a great help to me. Most of the questions came out and I made it I got admission now. Most appropriated. Are you still in uni or you have finished?
Reply 4
Original post by successonyi

No problem, glad I could be of help. Im starting at lsbu in September, have you chosen lsbu as your firm choice?
Reply 5
Yes I have chosen it and starting September too. Please are you studying postgraduate or BSc
Reply 6
Original post by successonyi
Yes I have chosen it and starting September too. Please are you studying postgraduate or BSc

Bsc, you?
Reply 7
Oh post graduate. But we shall definitely meet one day. Till then
Reply 8
Hi there,please how lon after their the interview did you get a feedback.I had mine yesterday around 11am and no feedback yet. please I am scared
Reply 9
Original post by Godwiin
Hi there,please how lon after their the interview did you get a feedback.I had mine yesterday around 11am and no feedback yet. please I am scared

I heard back the following day but I know it varies and can be up to two weeks. Good luck!
Reply 10
I heard back the following day but I know it varies and can be up to two weeks. Good luck!

Thanks a lot,it's now exactly 24 hours,hopefully I would hear form them soon. Thanks again
You will still hear from them its not late yet. Fingers crossed you will be alright
Reply 12
Please can anyone tell me how the maths question was as I have an assessment on Monday and I am quite bad at maths
Also what is the pass mark for maths pleasee
The always give you a link. Work hard on the samples there and you will be fine. They are not that difficult
Original post by Suzie_x
Please can anyone tell me how the maths question was as I have an assessment on Monday and I am quite bad at maths

I can't remember exactly but I think you had to get 8/10 to pass. The questions were not too difficult (easier than other selection days id attended) but I would say revision is needed. They have a practice paper on their website that was very similar. Try that and see how you get on. Here is the link to the practice paper for maths and English https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/how-to-apply/guidance-for-health-pre-registration
Reply 15
Thanks very much if there are very similar tithe practise then I hope that's okay
Original post by Suzie_x

It's 6/10, but try to get every question right and do not fail.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Please do you know what sort of question comes up like its most common sense and with the English what form of writing was it

Hi Katie how are you. How are you getting on with the course
please do anyone has any idea on how to write essay about a patient's journey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending