The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes. Yes there is.
Reply 2
It's called a potato.
Reply 3
both very funny answers
Reply 4
Yeah, aren't there things called hunger pills? I intend to get them soon. Best way to lose weight IMnaiveO
Reply 5
My bf who used to work at Holland and Barratt says they do herbal supplements that supposedly reduce your appetite.
Reply 6
It has got to be dangerous to take such pills. Just eat more statchy carbs ie potatoes andrice and pasta and youl be full up for longer. Unless you have Prada willies syndrome your body is saying your hungry for a reason. Alternitivley drink a pint of water as your body sometimes confuses thirst for hunger.
Reply 7
person 34, tayla and trigger thank you very much
or maybe i could starve myself until im gonna collapse and then eat a lump of cheese :smile:
Reply 8
^o) dont be so bloody silly!
Reply 9
Yeah, eat the cheese first!
Reply 10
antics
person 34, tayla and trigger thank you very much
or maybe i could starve myself until im gonna collapse and then eat a lump of cheese :smile:

That is very unhealthy and will do you more harm than good.
You are stupid. To lose weight you need to eat atleast 800 calories in a day and drink 8 glasses of water. If you fail to do this your body will assume you're stranded on a desert island and have inadequate food or water so it will retain the fat making weight loss even more difficult. Just stop making such a big deal out of weight loss. Don't follow any fancy diets. Just eat vegetable sandwiches and some meat in a day (Subway sandwiches are great for this, only 6g of fat and 300 calories per sandwich and they fill you up) and as a supplement exercise. Don't stick to the bare minimum. A calorie intake of 1200 or 1000 would be perfect.
Reply 12
im guessing none of you saw the devil wears prada
Reply 13
ohhh mang, it was all supposed to be abit of a joke. i dont wanna go on a diet, i was just wondering if its possible, so if i ever do wanna diet, i know
Reply 14
#troll#

Latest

Trending

Trending