The Student Room Group

Should i go into Business?

Hi,

I have experience of working in a cafe for 1 year 10 months, but do not think i learnt much. Is it better to find any job( which is difficult at the moment), or just start a business in what i know? Which i am not sure what it is. I am having trouble developing an excellent business idea
Original post by Ferat
Hi,

I have experience of working in a cafe for 1 year 10 months, but do not think i learnt much. Is it better to find any job( which is difficult at the moment), or just start a business in what i know? Which i am not sure what it is. I am having trouble developing an excellent business idea

You can't just start a business. If you have a realistic idea and properly costed and developed written business plan then go for it. Also you'd probably be best off working at first until you start doing well. Businesses don't tend to make much in the first few months and you'll need money to live off.
Hey. Its not about having a business idea thats fresh, its about duplicating a business that works. I have 2 businesses that are both running successfully and this is exactly what I did. If you want to find out more I can tell you how, just let me know :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ArbonneWithJen
Hey. Its not about having a business idea thats fresh, its about duplicating a business that works. I have 2 businesses that are both running successfully and this is exactly what I did. If you want to find out more I can tell you how, just let me know :smile:

Im quite interested to know how it is that you initially got your business running up and off the ground?!
Reply 4
Original post by ArbonneWithJen

I'm interested how did you initially got your idea for business and running it up off the the ground?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending