The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Oo also that would show that I did 7 standard grades instead of 8 but i doubt that matters does it?
Reply 2
i thought u had to put all your grades?
if they dont know it exists they wont search for it. leave it out. x
Reply 4
you dont have to put your AS but you have to put all of your GCSE's and any GNVQ's i think :smile:
Reply 5
PQ
You DO have to put your AS grades if they're certificated/cashed in.

You MUST NOT put your AS grades if they're uncertificated/declined.

Whether you include AS grades or not isn't a matter of choice it's a matter of your school's policy on certificating grades and whether you've declined any grades or not.

of casue you do but if you not accpecting the grades then you dont
but most people in my 6th form dont accpect their grades/the school doesnt let us dont this happen every where else
Reply 6
PQ
no - many schools automatically certify all AS levels, some schools only certify AS levels at the end of sixth form, others only certify AS levels that aren't being continued at A2, etc etc etc.

interesting
the 6th forms and colleges around my area dont accpect the grades automatically
diffrent areas diffrent styles i say :smile:
Reply 7
I had a D in one of my subjects and my referee actually recommended not mentioning that since I'm repeating that subject, she took it off the qualifications section on the ucas herself so I could maybe claim I didn't do anything wrong if something happens.
Reply 8
Thanks for all your replies I ended up just sticking it down because If theyre put off by a 5 in a standard grade i sat 3 years ago then theyre gonna be pretty put off by my latest shhite results.
You did the right thing :smile: I doubt they'll care about one bad Standard Grade and you could have been in serious trouble if you'd left the grade out and got caught.

Latest

Trending

Trending