Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Forgot to do this too;
Name: Ed
Where from: Horsham (West Sussex, South East)
AS/A2 subjects: History, English Lit, Theatre, Music(dropped - taken up a course in journalism)
AS results: AAAA
A2 predicted: A*, A(*), A
Course applied for: English Lit :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Got an offer for Chemical Physics A*AA.
Quite surprised to hear back from them, I expected a reply (even a potential rejection) in February or something because I didn't turn up to their visit day :lol:
Name: Max
Where from: London
AS: AAACB in English Lit, Maths, History, Philosophy and General Studies
A2: Predicted AAA in English Lit, Maths and History
Course applying for: Economics and Politics
Original post by Harlee24
firmed bristol for cellular and molecular medicine today :yep:

My friend's doing that ahaha
Original post by donutellme
My friend's doing that ahaha

ah that's cool!!
Has anyone been the computer science visit day. What was it like? Did they ask you any questions about your personal statement? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VictoriaCoolio
Has anyone been the computer science visit day. What was it like? Did they ask you any questions about your personal statement? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah we had some questions about our personal statement but nothing you need to worry about.
Original post by NamelessPersona
Yeah we had some questions about our personal statement but nothing you need to worry about.

Thank you so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NamelessPersona

Which will be simply to determine that you wrote your PS and understand what you were writing about, really nothing more complicated.
Original post by C0balt
Got an offer for Chemical Physics A*AA.
Quite surprised to hear back from them, I expected a reply (even a potential rejection) in February or something because I didn't turn up to their visit day :lol:

Hahahaha, glad to hear it worked out! I'm still waiting for mine. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by returnmigrant
Which will be simply to determine that you wrote your PS and understand what you were writing about, really nothing more complicated.

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Hahahaha, glad to hear it worked out! I'm still waiting for mine. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers haha
Is Bristol likely to be your firm/insurance?
Original post by C0balt
Cheers haha
Is Bristol likely to be your firm/insurance?

No problem!

Insurance probaby, Nottingham shafted me by offering A*AA instead of their standard A*AB. Whereas Bristol would be AAA.
Original post by Princepieman
No problem!

Insurance probaby, Nottingham shafted me by offering A*AA instead of their standard A*AB. Whereas Bristol would be AAA.

If you prefer Bristol you can always just firm Bristol and go there :tongue:
Did you get an interview from Oxford?
Hey is anyone going for the chemistry pre-offer visit day on Tuesday 8th of Dec? How much preparation do you think I should do for it?
Reply 795
Original post by Economistician
Got an Economics offer yesterday! Applied on Friday last week (27th)
Got the contextual offer AAB with A in Maths.

Congrats! :smile:
My offer for Econ and Accounting is AAA/A*AB
Reply 796
If you booked for an applicant day but then can't make it.. is it possible to re-book for the other applicant day?
Original post by RK1998
Congrats! :smile:
My offer for Econ and Accounting is AAA/A*AB

Nice, what are your AS/GCSEs if you don't mind me asking? Where else have you applied to?

About the visit day, if you email/call them and let them know, they should be able to switch you to a different day no problem; As long as there are still places available.
Name: Claudia
Where from: Scotland
Higher subjects: English, RMPS, French, Latin, Modern Studies (taking Classical Studies this year - predicted A)
Higher results: AAAAA
Advanced higher subjects: English, RMPS
Advanced higher predicted: AA
Course applied for: English
Original post by RK1998
If you booked for an applicant day but then can't make it.. is it possible to re-book for the other applicant day?

Yeah, I did. Just cancel it. Then register for the other one. Any issues and I'd email admissions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending