The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Hold offer

Hi, I've applied to the University of Bristol for International relations and Politics with study abroad, I received an email recently from Bristol saying "We have completed our assessment of your application and have decided to place your application on hold while we continue assessing all our applicants. We will make a final decision for you as soon as we can" Is this a bad sign or normal considering that IR and Politics is a very popular course?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I've applied to the University of Bristol for International relations and Politics with study abroad, I received an email recently from Bristol saying "We have completed our assessment of your application and have decided to place your application on hold while we continue assessing all our applicants. We will make a final decision for you as soon as we can" Is this a bad sign or normal considering that IR and Politics is a very popular course?

Bristol have a page which explains what "being on hold" means: https://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/your-application/decision/

Anyone who submits an application by 6pm on January 31st has to have their application considered on a equal basis; that's over two months away.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am in same position I am on hold and still waiting its been 3 months
Reply 3
Original post by sachaweston
I am in same position I am on hold and still waiting its been 3 months

Same but I applied economics and politics and have been on hold for almost 3 months , it’s April already 🫠

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending