The Student Room Group

Do I look fat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by supreme
You can't cycle that much and be that size, unless you eat a hell of a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Maker
Yes, you look fat.

Original post by drewBusby
Going off one pic I can't say.
It's your body, it's yours to improve.

Original post by e aí rapaz
As has been said, it's a very bad angle. From the front or side you'd probably look quite different.

More importantly, did you deliberately shave your hair into that perfect line? That can't be just natural! :lol:

This is a different angle.

I just....oh God no.

Ok. So no beer? Right. Most people who have that it's from beer.

So you seriously, strongly, need to consider what I said...
Original post by Man.bear.pig

I just....oh God no.

Ok. So no beer? Right. Most people who have that it's from beer.

So you seriously, strongly, need to consider what I said...

Ok, thanks.

I guess it is that bad then? :/ lol
Original post by IspeaksBristol
Ok, thanks.

I guess it is that bad then? :/ lol

dude. What do you want? I've given you advice on fixing it. The only people who are gonna say it's fine are like white lying because they don't want to get reported for telling the truth. Between you and me (not really at this point but still), you should fix that, and quickly.
dude. What do you want? I've given you advice on fixing it. The only people who are gonna say it's fine are like white lying because they don't want to get reported for telling the truth. Between you and me (not really at this point but still), you should fix that, and quickly.

I will do! Why quickly?
I will do! Why quickly?

before it gets any worse lol
before it gets any worse lol

That's given me confidence... :/ lol
That's given me confidence... :/ lol

it should. it should be all the motivation in the world.
it should. it should be all the motivation in the world.

I'm going abroad in 2 days, so I'll eat all the crap I can, then start losing when I get back :wink:
I'm going abroad in 2 days, so I'll eat all the crap I can, then start losing when I get back :wink:

suit ya mu****in self, champ :yy:
where ya gwan den?
suit ya mu****in self, champ :yy:
where ya gwan den?

Italy!

To be honest, I'm not too bothered about my belly anymore.
Italy!

To be honest, I'm not too bothered about my belly anymore.

:indiff:
did a model just walk into the room and tell you how sexy and piff you look or...?
:indiff:
did a model just walk into the room and tell you how sexy and piff you look or...?

I mean I can't do anything before I go on holiday! I'n not exactly that fat compared to some people anyway
this is a terrible angle tbh

you do look fat

but I mean, you're under no obligation to look a certain way just to have the right to enjoy your life
Original post by louieee
this is a terrible angle tbh

you do look fat

but I mean, you're under no obligation to look a certain way just to have the right to enjoy your life

Like if you seen me at a beach, would you think I looked fat?
I mean I can't do anything before I go on holiday! I'n not exactly that fat compared to some people anyway

so it's weird that you put up a thread and in the same hour have changed your mind about how you look. just weird. and kind of defeatist. if you've settled for substandard things just because you compared it to a greater evil...:K:

see why you keep askin? if you say you can't be arsed? the answer is yes, mate.

well as I said it's a difficult photo to judge from, but probably. It's nothing to worry about though dude
The replies on this has angered me!

No, you don't look fat, at all.
But honestly, you shouldn't care about what other people think. It all depends on how you feel about your own body. Are you comfortable with who you are? If yes, then stay that way, and be proud- you have every right to be! If you'd rather be more muscular, work out more! If you want to be slimmer, change your diet! You honestly have no reason to want to change yourself from what I can see, though if it's to do with self confidence and self preference, then there are different things you can do to change how you look. Be proud of yourself!
Original post by skelliwog
The replies on this has angered me!

No, you don't look fat, at all.
But honestly, you shouldn't care about what other people think. It all depends on how you feel about your own body. Are you comfortable with who you are? If yes, then stay that way, and be proud- you have every right to be! If you'd rather be more muscular, work out more! If you want to be slimmer, change your diet! You honestly have no reason to want to change yourself from what I can see, though if it's to do with self confidence and self preference, then there are different things you can do to change how you look. Be proud of yourself!

Mmm, be proud into obesity or high blood pressure or failed sex life? :s-smilie:

Just tryna help you OP. OP asked for opinions and I gave it. He clearly isn't comfortable with who he is?

At bold, now you've just contradicted yourself and done the same thing that you say has angered you: telling OP how to change. See how that works?

Smh. lol

Quick Reply

Latest