The Student Room Group

Does he just want sex?

This guy started talking to me on an online dating site, he seemed really nice and chatted about all sorts but he then sent me a nude picture and asked for one back. I said no and he said that's okay, I can wait... He also suggested going for a drink but then changed it to a drink and a movie at his. Am I right in thinking he is only after one thing? He says he wants a relationship and isn't a one night stand kind of guy.
he wants to **** you.
Original post by Anonymous
This guy started talking to me on an online dating site, he seemed really nice and chatted about all sorts but he then sent me a nude picture and asked for one back. I said no and he said that's okay, I can wait... He also suggested going for a drink but then changed it to a drink and a movie at his. Am I right in thinking he is only after one thing? He says he wants a relationship and isn't a one night stand kind of guy.

I would say you are correct he is only after one thing. I have been through this many times and that is all they ever want. if you just left him to it he would probably get bored and leave you alone. I wouldn't risk meeting him.
Reply 3
Pretty much.
Proberbly.
Reply 5

Obviously. The request for nude pics obvs rings alarm bells

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you fall for that your gonna regret it.

Frankly i have stopped talking as soon as he sent the nude photo. Guy is a freak. Not for sending a nude thats normal but sending it to someone who they have only met online and never in real life and is not in a relationship with
He wants to go balls deep.

Delete, block, move on.

Or as someone on TSR loves to say...

EJECT AND REJECT YOURSELF PLEASE!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending