The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Good Books to read for Business Management

Hello just wondering what books do you read for the business management undergraduate course. ?
Reply 1
Original post by Samantha01
Hello just wondering what books do you read for the business management undergraduate course. ?

Are you going to be studying business management at Westminster?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Hi Samantha,

Firstly massive congratulations if you are going to be studying Business Management with us! It's a really popular course and the facilities up at our Business school are brilliant, I'm sure you'll have a great time there.

It's great you're thinking about starting to do some reading. I've been trying to get hold of the course leader to find out what books you'll read but while I wait for a response you might want to read a bit more about the modules here. There's a lot of information in that document but don't be too overwhelmed - it's not all for Business Management! It also includes information about the other Business pathways we have.

I'll let you know if I can get the names of some books - in the meantime I'm sure some of our Business students on the forum can help you out if you've got other questions :smile:

Just give me a shout if I can help with anything else!

Rosie :smile:
Original post by fxrmb

Hi Samantha (and fxrmb - thought this might be of interest for you too)

I've had an email from the course leader and he says that the following are likely to be the reading:
Professional Competencies - Gallagher(2013) Skills Development for Business and Management Students. 2nd ed.

Business Context - For BKEY402 a customtextbook compiled from several economics and law books is used and addition TheStudy Skills Handbook (Palgrave Study Skills), 4th edition isrecommended.

Perspectives on Organisations - King,D and S.Lawley (2013) Organizational Behaviour’, Oxford University Press,Oxford.

Principles of Marketing - Principlesand Practices of Marketing (7th) David Jobber, University of Bradford FionaEllis-Chadwick, Open UniversityI hope that helps :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by fxrmb

yes i will be
Best Business Management Books For Studentsstudents are quickly attached to bad things but books help us to grasp good things in our life. but, what kind of books do we read in our student life. I will collect some amazing books you most be read in your student life. read the full article <a href=

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending